My Two Rabbits

This post has 25 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 28, 2013 1:58 AM

After one and a half months of hard learning, my rabbits are here, the first one and the latest one. Well, I’d say, practice makes perfect, difference between the two really shocked me when pictures was taken, and they are too different! Well, what’s your feeling about your first project and your latest project? I guess really huge contrast between the two, such a tease. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 5:52 AM

I like them both on there own way :) I love pink so I think the first one is very cute. But the second one is much more advanced.

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 6:06 AM

Wonderful! I like them both.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 276
HDChiky wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 6:50 AM

How cute !!! I love them both too!  They are soooo neat. Great job!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 96
on Jan 28, 2013 9:00 AM

They are both really cute, but I like the second one the best.  You do beautiful work!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 9:00 PM

I think they're both precious.  You're getting quite good at this.  Thanks for sharing your bead work. Big Smile

Ottercat Coffee

01-28-13 (1859 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 446
megabgirl wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 9:53 AM

SQUEE!

These are adorable!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 4:38 PM

They are both so cute and are very different in design but all your patience and hard work has paid off as you have two lovely pieces that you should be proud of.

You should always keep the first piece of work that you produce because i think that it is always special

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,827
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 5:52 PM

I think they're both adorable!  The first one reminds me of My Melody.  The second one reminds me of The Easter Bunny!  Thanks for cheering me up, sweetie; I've been pretty ill today.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 30, 2013 5:39 AM

Thanks guys for loving it, most of my friends said the first one is of its own character which might be more vivid, and the other one would be lack of some vivid, anyway, thanks, they are made out! Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 30, 2013 5:48 AM

Valbeads:

I think they're both adorable!  The first one reminds me of My Melody.  The second one reminds me of The Easter Bunny!  Thanks for cheering me up, sweetie; I've been pretty ill today.

Val, I am sorry to hear about the sickness again, following it is my heart being tortured as well, I am so glad to meet u in the forum while I can not release you some pain from the sickness, I sincerely request that god can give his kindness to bless those kind people, everything will be OK, 'cause we are all blessed ones, OK? Do not forget to give yourself a big smile everyday when you open your eyes!! Big Smile

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 142
Allison B wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 5:13 PM

those are so cute.

Show me your fantasy, and ill bead you your world.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,827
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 5:14 PM

God sent me you to help keep my spirits up.Smile  I'm feeling a bit better today; just rather tired.  Sadly, I will always be sick because of the kidney damage; it's just some days can be worse than others.  But every time I open my email, there's always a note from you that brings a smile to my face.  Thank you!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 4:16 PM

hi Caroline, oh my goodness they are too cute, the second one is adorable. i would so love that bunny.

Got a book at home from my favorite bead animal author, how to do the japanese technic and actually its just simply raw isn't it?, but i failed so much in the beginning and broke all nylon threads, i didn't try it again yet.

Beads Ahoy

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 2, 2013 3:54 AM

Allison B:

those are so cute.

Thanks Allison!! Big Smile 

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS