A charm necklace

This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
wanting wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 2:24 AM

In some regions, such as Japan, the fishbone is not only a nourishing food but also a kind symbol of peace, intelligence and wisdom.Do you love to eat fish? I love it, and I like fish bones too. So, I make a pendant in the shape of fish bone. I think you will love fish bone too after you seeing my pendant. !, I have learned to make lots of jewelry .

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 4:10 AM

That is just too cute!  I love to eat all different kinds of fish.  It's good for you, and it tastes good.  I'll be eating a lot of fish pretty soon; I am Roman Catholic and in 2 weeks Lent will begin.  During this time, we do not eat meat on Fridays; only fish or other seafood.  My favorite fish is flounder.  Fish is brain food!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 2:37 PM

*&^%$#@@ again, how remarkable!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 8:05 PM

Really?? I'm thinking: one person, two accounts

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 2:32 AM

Could well be, Tcwhit! Something rotten in the state of Denmark (quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet).

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 3:17 AM

Bet I can guess who.  This is getting 'old'.

Ottercat Coffee

01-23-13 (0115 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 6:24 AM

Still I'm leaning towards giving them benefit of doubt for a time. After all, pehaps that's the only supplier available? I do suggest FMG a lot.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 5:25 PM

i was wondering myself a bit too, but wasn't too sure as i wasn't enough online to follow it all, i followed it with more attention just now, reading some post.... could well be it is subtle spam?....well at least wanting and jewellerymaking you should answer the questions people asked you instead of keep posting from ?? you do give nice comments as well, but if there is doubts about around if you are a spamer, you should not ignore and better talk about with the people here.

well i like it too to give credit to people i adore, or make advert for people i like, or if you copy a design from someone you have to do it, but in this cage it is indeed a bit much so it looks like spam.

Greetings

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,259
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 6:32 PM

I am also watching this, but as long as there are no links given for them, I really can't do too much except watch.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 7:57 PM

If jewelrymaking and wanting are not spammers, they should have no problem with immediately stop posting the website information.

meanwhile, until some one telLs me I can't,Yes I am removing the names of these advertisement, TO ME, THEY ARE SPAM. AND MOST EVERYONE ELSE HAS VOICE THE SAME OPINION.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
wanting wrote
on Jan 24, 2013 12:35 AM

I think someone are harassing the order of our forum. I can't speak native English because I am not a native American. I am Chinese. So what, who dare say we Chinese people don't have the right to be interest in fashion and jewelry? Have anyone hear a story named A  Thief Crying "Stop thief". Besides, I think as we are all here, we should be polite to each other, we should respect others sharing? Am not I right? 

Why do someone so angry, if you don't want to see my post ,you can choose not to see my post!!!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Jan 24, 2013 3:32 AM

Look wanting, this is certainly not about from which country you are, nobody was saying a word about language or nationality, it is not important, every country is welcome.

this is only about that you do constantly advertising, it is spoiling the fun of the readers showcase for other people if they have to read advertising so much, and as you post very much of it, it is starting to get annoying, sometimes might be ok, but not that often. its not allowed as well. have a look in the beading daily guidelines!

It is not ment to be unpolite, but you should care a bit about the other peoples too.

Greetings

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
wanting wrote
on Jan 24, 2013 3:59 AM

I am so sorry but I am helpless. If I can stop posting advertisements, I may never  annoy you. I am so sorry to create so much spam here. I hope you can understand me.  

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS