Hi Everyone!

This post has 9 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 19, 2013 2:14 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Jannea and I am a sea glass jewelry designer from Santa Cruz, California.   I own ImagiNature Jewelry and look forward to participating in this forum!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 19, 2013 6:08 PM

Hi Jannea,

Welcome here! Just had a look at your blog. Nice work. Good idea to specialize in sea glass.

Hope you enjoy it here. I certainly do.

Greetings from SeaBeads.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 20, 2013 3:37 PM

Hi SeaBeads ~

Great name!   Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog.   Sea glass is so unique and I really enjoy making one-of-a-kind items and it really lends itself to that.  I really look forward to exploring the Beading Daily forums and all they have to offer.

Best ~

Jannea

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 12:51 AM

Hi, Jannea!

Welcome to our family!  I love working with sea glass; it has such a nice, frosty look about it, and I like the texture too.  Have fun here!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,289
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 11:52 AM

Jannea, First off I would like to welcome you the the group. You will find lots of help and inspiration here.

I also make 'sea glass or as known around the Great Lakes as  beached glass'  jewelry. I first fell in love with it about 4 years ago. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 23, 2013 5:06 PM

Valbeads:

Hi, Jannea!

Welcome to our family!  I love working with sea glass; it has such a nice, frosty look about it, and I like the texture too.  Have fun here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!   The appearance of sea glass is definitely one of the main reasons I LOVE working with it.  However, you are right - it feels so great!  I love that it has a almost a rough texture.   

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 23, 2013 5:07 PM

SCB1:

Jannea, First off I would like to welcome you the the group. You will find lots of help and inspiration here.

I also make 'sea glass or as known around the Great Lakes as  beached glass'  jewelry. I first fell in love with it about 4 years ago. 

Hi there!

I love the pictures of your work!   The Great Lakes has some of the most amazing beached glass!   Thanks so much for the welcome! 

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 23, 2013 5:09 PM

jewelrymaking11:

Welcome, hope we can learn from each other. :D

Thanks so much!  I look forward to being in the forums!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 24, 2013 6:41 AM

Hey Jannea, welcome here! Wink

I love sea beads, you know, sea glass beads as well, the accessory showed in your avatar is nice! 

I do not have much knowledge of sea glass on their their color component, chemical properties etc.., but I have a great passion to know about them in the  near future!  Looking forward to have a look at your items in the reader showcase!

Hope there are chances for me to get to know about you here, OK?

Well, welcome again! Big Smile

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 25, 2013 9:03 AM

Hi Jannea,

welcome to the forum.

I love sea glass and anything that has a natural feel to the design. I also make jewellery and I use semi-precious beads that are all quite uniform in size so it must be very interesting working with none uniform shapes and seeing where the design takes you.

I look forward to seeing some of your work

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS