Hi Everyone!

This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 19, 2013 2:14 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Jannea and I am a sea glass jewelry designer from Santa Cruz, California.   I own ImagiNature Jewelry and look forward to participating in this forum!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 326
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 19, 2013 6:08 PM

Hi Jannea,

Welcome here! Just had a look at your blog. Nice work. Good idea to specialize in sea glass.

Hope you enjoy it here. I certainly do.

Greetings from SeaBeads.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 20, 2013 3:37 PM

Hi SeaBeads ~

Great name!   Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog.   Sea glass is so unique and I really enjoy making one-of-a-kind items and it really lends itself to that.  I really look forward to exploring the Beading Daily forums and all they have to offer.

Best ~

Jannea

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,867
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 12:51 AM

Hi, Jannea!

Welcome to our family!  I love working with sea glass; it has such a nice, frosty look about it, and I like the texture too.  Have fun here!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,305
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 11:52 AM

Jannea, First off I would like to welcome you the the group. You will find lots of help and inspiration here.

I also make 'sea glass or as known around the Great Lakes as  beached glass'  jewelry. I first fell in love with it about 4 years ago. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 23, 2013 5:06 PM

Valbeads:

Hi, Jannea!

Welcome to our family!  I love working with sea glass; it has such a nice, frosty look about it, and I like the texture too.  Have fun here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!   The appearance of sea glass is definitely one of the main reasons I LOVE working with it.  However, you are right - it feels so great!  I love that it has a almost a rough texture.   

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 23, 2013 5:07 PM

SCB1:

Jannea, First off I would like to welcome you the the group. You will find lots of help and inspiration here.

I also make 'sea glass or as known around the Great Lakes as  beached glass'  jewelry. I first fell in love with it about 4 years ago. 

Hi there!

I love the pictures of your work!   The Great Lakes has some of the most amazing beached glass!   Thanks so much for the welcome! 

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Jan 23, 2013 5:09 PM

jewelrymaking11:

Welcome, hope we can learn from each other. :D

Thanks so much!  I look forward to being in the forums!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 25, 2013 9:03 AM

Hi Jannea,

welcome to the forum.

I love sea glass and anything that has a natural feel to the design. I also make jewellery and I use semi-precious beads that are all quite uniform in size so it must be very interesting working with none uniform shapes and seeing where the design takes you.

I look forward to seeing some of your work

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS