Chainmaille - 4 bracelets.

This post has 11 Replies | 5 Followers
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 127
on Jan 17, 2013 11:59 AM

Hi to All.

I like beading, but I also appreciate other type of work.

In this photos, 4 four bracelets realized by me. They're surprinsingly simple to make. And light to wear, because I use aluminum rings.

Patterns, Charms, Beads:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Coccoementa

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Jan 17, 2013 8:29 PM

I like all of them, but the fourth one is my favorite.  'Eye Candy' is eye candy -- in whatever form (beading, wirework, etc.).  Thanks for sharing (and thanks for sharing the pattern for the peacock earrings -- love those, too).

Ottercat Coffee

01-17-13 (1828 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 17, 2013 11:59 PM

They are very pretty, Moni.Smile  This style always makes me think of medieval times, with knights jousting and ladies tying a length of silk about the knights' arms so they wore their ladies' "colors."

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 17, 2013 11:59 PM

They are very pretty, Moni.Smile  This style always makes me think of medieval times, with knights jousting and ladies tying a length of silk about the knights' arms so they wore their ladies' "colors."

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
wanting wrote
on Jan 18, 2013 12:29 AM

I think your four bracelets look like the same. The only different is the color. I like the black one the best. Which do you like best? 

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 127
on Jan 18, 2013 3:17 AM

My preferred is the copper.

The're all made with the same type of metal jump ring: colored aluminum with the same diameter, with coordinated clasp.

It's a recently discover, to me, chainmaille. But I like very much!

Than You all for the nice comments.

Ciao from Italy! :-)

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 127
on Jan 18, 2013 3:17 AM

My preferred is the copper.

The're all made with the same type of metal jump ring: colored aluminum with the same diameter, with coordinated clasp.

It's a recently discover, to me, chainmaille. But I like very much!

Thank You all for the nice comments.

Ciao from Italy! :-)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 18, 2013 4:31 AM

These are lovely.

I have never done chainmaille it looks as if you need lots of patience. I always seem to drop jump rings when I am using them to make jewellery maybe I am using the wrong tools. 

I like how you have used complimenting colours with rings, are these strong enough to use as a base for a charm bracelet?

Thank you for sharing you jewellery makes

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Jan 18, 2013 7:25 AM

Very pretty!  I like them all.  I did a lesson in chainmaile and we did a bracelet that was similar, I think they called it Shaggy Loops.  We added a bead to one of the rings, it turned out cute.  I like chainmaile, it just makes my head hurt to look at some of the patterns! Hehehe!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Jan 18, 2013 7:39 AM

These are really pretty Mona.  I think my favorite is the black one, but I really like them all.  I have not tried chainmaille, but I am constantly tempted by it, so I may be getting up my nerve and trying some day soon.   Keep showing us all of your beautiful work - I always enjoy seeing what you make.

Ricki

Ayer Baubles

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 155
xXfantasyXx wrote
on Jan 19, 2013 4:03 PM

I like the fourth bracelet the best.

It looks elven to me:)

Very pretty.

~Fantasy~

Do your best & let God do the restSmile

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 587
debbiela wrote
on Jan 20, 2013 6:31 AM

Nicely done !     I tried chainmaille once and just could not wrap my brain around it.  lol ! 

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS