looking for Valentine bracelet pattern

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 188
noelohwell wrote
on Jan 15, 2013 1:22 PM

I really want to make a Valentine bracelet for my 13 year old daughter.  i'm looking for a pattern for a cute bracelet or cuff.  I'm having a hard time finding anything.  can anybody help?

thanks in advance!

Noel

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jan 15, 2013 4:17 PM

What kind of "beading" do you want to do. Stringing? Offloom? Bead embroidery?

Are you looking for something with hearts and a  traditional "Valentine" theme? Or just a cute pattern to make for Valentine's Day? 

Give us a little more specific information and maybe we can be of more help.

But off hand one site that has a mix of beading technique patterns for sale is jewelrylessons.com. I have bought a few of the patterns and some of the "free" patterns as well. I don't profit from this site in anyway.

I hope you find something you like.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 188
noelohwell wrote
on Jan 15, 2013 4:22 PM

I would prefer something cute.  Maybe the little chalk hearts?  I'm not artistic enough to make one up myself.  Embarrassed

Thanks! 

Noel

p.s.  I'm off to check that site.  thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
tkohara13 wrote
on Jan 16, 2013 1:15 AM

Do you have a Micheal's near you?  In December I made some red glass necklaces for a client, with matching earrings.  I can adapt that into a bracelet that will be very adorable.  I bought the beads at Micheal's.

If you are interested I can send you pics of the necklaces and what I would do for a bracelet.  Email me at tkohara13@yahoo.com.

Trouble OHara

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 188
noelohwell wrote
on Jan 16, 2013 8:57 AM

I would love to see the pics.  I sent you an email.  thanks!!!

Noel

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 17, 2013 5:36 PM

If you want "Stringing" all hobby stores, like michaels or hobby lobby. wig jig.com has a free "wire pattern" that would be cute for any age group!

Good luck

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS