Sending good thoughts your way

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 6:40 PM

Good evening all!!   I'm not sure if any of the post I read were old, but I did see where some of you are dealing with pain and are having, or had, surgery.  I want you to know I will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.  I too have had some issues and found out this past Wednesday I have permanent nerve damage and there is nothing else they can do, but make it worse.  This has been going on for over a year and I am so glad I was able to focus on my beads and wire.  It was great medicine!!!

Now back to you. Big Smile  Take good care of yourselves, feel free to vent if you need to and I will keep you close in my thoughts.

~Francie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,867
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 12, 2013 2:57 AM

Sorry to hear that, Francie.  Yes, I've been ill for a year now.  To try to keep it brief: fell down stairs, broke thumb, got infected, went septic, had two operations, lost bone, had ti have IV vancomycin to get rid of infections; it did, but it poisoned me, went into renal failure, kidneys badly scarred, have terrible appetite, lost 70 lbs in a year, still can't eat much, kidneys trying to stabilize but  filtration numbers still way too low.  (pantpantpant)  I also had an accident seven years ago that left me with a broken back and I no longer have any cartilege in my knees.

I think you might be surprised at how many of us are disabled.  Beading has become the best medicine of all.  That, and all my friends here at Beading Daily!Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS