Hi there!

This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 26
on Jan 10, 2013 12:22 PM

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Margaret Sweeney of Michaela Jewelry by Design and I am new to this forum.  Can't wait to get involved.  Big Smile

Margaret 

Michaela Jewelry by Design

http://www.michaelajewelry.com

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 12:47 PM

Hi Margaret,

welcome. I am quite new to the forum, I joined in December but have not been around for the last couple of weeks due to Christmas but I have enjoyed my look around the last couple of days and I hope to be around a little bit more often as everyone is so talented and helpful.

I also make handmade jewellery and I have worked with many materials but I now work with semi-precious beads. I hope to see you around

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Not Ranked
Posts 26
on Jan 10, 2013 1:49 PM

Hi Julie,

Thank you!  Great hearing from you.  You look like you are based out of England?  That's where I'm originally from - Liverpool - but now I live in Santa Monica, California.  I look forwarding to keeping in touch and becoming a part of what looks like a great forum!

Margaret

Margaret 

Michaela Jewelry by Design

http://www.michaelajewelry.com

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 2:02 AM

Hi Margaret,

yes I am from Th UK I live between Leeds and York so the other side of the country from the Pennines. 

What took you out to California? You are missing nothing here as it is thick of ice and frost outside and very cold. 

I have really enjoyed looking around the forum and looking at everyone's pieces of jewellery, I joined a couple of jewellery forums in the UK but I found them quite slow where there is so much more on interest on this one.

I am sure that we are going to bump into each other around

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 5:38 PM

Hello Margaret Smile  Glad you"re here Yes

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 13, 2013 10:33 PM

Warm Welcome to Beading Daily Forum. share your creaations in "readers showcase".

drop by often.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS