My latest beaded cookie design

This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 10:30 AM

I've been planning this one for months - literally! - but only found the time to finish it during the holidays, so that gets the new year off to a good start at least! Big Smile

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 11:56 AM

OW wow very cute! I think this coockie disign will also be lovely woth other candy and sweets :)

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jan 10, 2013 12:23 PM

Sweet!! Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,844
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 2:19 PM

Katie:

Chocolate chip cookies!  Yum!  Gimmeee! (lol)  That's pretty darn cool!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,482
D.M.Z wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 4:13 PM

That is totally awesome Katie!!! One of the Bead Society ladies that I showed  your book to just went nutso over the chocolate chip cookies............and she loves to make spiral necklaces.......... she would flip over this but I'd bet she'd put one small row of brown in that necklace.

Thanks for showing that off. I just had my first eye surgery Tuesday and next one next Tuesday and I am going crazy wild bored bored bored until I can get back to work with beads. I have the beads all picked out for my first cupcake, but not able to deal with them yet. I am SOOOO ready though. Donna

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 5:59 AM

Wearable art.

Ottercat Coffee

01-11-13 (0358 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 11:52 AM

Hi Donna,

D.M.Z:
I just had my first eye surgery Tuesday and next one next Tuesday

I really hope you're not in too much pain. If I try to imagine the situation you're in at the moment, I go crazy just by the thought of it. But if you get your eyesight back................., in a while you can bead like you never did before!

Greetings from Karin.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Jan 12, 2013 9:13 AM

It's a necklace, or as Ottercat says (thank you Ottercat!), wearable art!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Jan 12, 2013 9:15 AM

Hi Donna,

Thanks so much again for your kind words. I'm so sorry to hear you're not able to bead at the moment. I totally understand the frustration! I'm glad your first eye surgery went well and I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday for the second one. I hope they then heal quickly and you can get back to the beading ASAP! With any luck, it will be better than ever with the improved eyesight.

Do let me know how it all goes and look after yourself. Katie x

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS