A Pink Deer Bracelet

This post has 18 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 9, 2013 2:41 AM

After seeing so many projects on the forum, I can not help sharing one of the cherished item.

The bracelet was finished with my cousin, she beaded the the pink deer (or fox I guess? She said it was deer) and strawberry, while it was the rest parts the flowers, star and the pumpkin that  was my contribution. Think the deer is the essence to highlight the whole design. It seems that I still need to learn from her as much as I can (I can only bead some simple animals right now). Share our first project here! :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 272
noodlebead wrote
on Jan 9, 2013 3:28 AM

so kawaiii

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,717
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 6:11 AM

It's adorable!  It looks like a bunny, though!  The My Melody Bunny.Smile  Tell your cousin we said it's a bunny.(lol)

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 6:51 AM

OMG that is so cute, I love it! Its so kawaii!!!!! :D I love kawaii!

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 272
on Jan 10, 2013 12:32 PM

Kawaiiiii desu!!!!!Big Smile

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 148
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 12:59 PM

How lovely is this bracelet?

it is so pretty and what a lovely idea a bead charmbracelet.

This is a lovely idea as you can keep adding to the design I also think that he looks like a rabbit with that cute bow on her ear.

For a first project it is lovely and I am sure that you are going to go on and make some more lovely pieces of handmade jewellery

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 6:23 PM

That made my heart smile.  Thank you for sharing!!!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 13, 2013 2:45 AM

Thanks for loving it, Want it a bunny as well. though I can only make some simple items right now, I guess I would try some complected later. :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 13, 2013 2:49 AM

noodlebead:

so kawaiii

That it a Japanese expression, very touching!!  Thanks!! Wink

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 13, 2013 2:56 AM

Valbeads:

It's adorable!  It looks like a bunny, though!  The My Melody Bunny.Smile  Tell your cousin we said it's a bunny.(lol)

Big Smile She and I finally admitted that  it is a cute bunny cause there is a bow, not deer or fox.  I am learning from her to make these kind of beading works too, just start from some simple ones, I guess the pink pumpkin is not that bad as well. Wink

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 13, 2013 3:06 AM

HoneyBeads:

OMG that is so cute, I love it! Its so kawaii!!!!! :D I love kawaii!

Big Smile Many thx, it is really happy news that you love it!!!!! We are really happy of it!!!!! Wink

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 13, 2013 3:07 AM

Gopika Chaddha:

Kawaiiiii desu!!!!!Big Smile

Stick out tongueThanks for loving it!! Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 13, 2013 3:14 AM

Handcrafted:

How lovely is this bracelet?

it is so pretty and what a lovely idea a bead charmbracelet.

This is a lovely idea as you can keep adding to the design I also think that he looks like a rabbit with that cute bow on her ear.

For a first project it is lovely and I am sure that you are going to go on and make some more lovely pieces of handmade jewellery

Thanks, this is really so sweet that we all regard it is a bunny finally!! it bunny itself is lovely!! And this one just imitate its cute appearance, I guess that one day we would have our own original crafts, we are in imitation period right now, and as you mentioned, I would keep the beading journey going on!! Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 13, 2013 3:18 AM

WrapNBeads:

That made my heart smile.  Thank you for sharing!!!

It could not be happier to hear about that a bunny can make one smile, thanks for loving it, there will be some more cute items like this showed here, both mine, projects from people around me!! :) Hope your smile would become more and more brilliant!Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,717
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 14, 2013 12:53 AM

Caroline:

It's a very cute bunny!  I remember My Melody from when I was a kid.  My sister was into My Melody; I was into Hello Kitty.  Kinda weird to see the kids back into Hello Kitty again.  I wonder, do they like it for what it is, or are they trying to be ironic?Confused  But my sister and I had puffy stickers, pencils, luchboxes...the whole schmeer.  Mind you, this was back in the late 70's; very early 80's. ( yeah, I know, I'm dating myself here, sigh........Huh?

Maybe your next one should be Hello Kitty!Big Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS