hello all

This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
lizzie4458 wrote
on Jan 6, 2013 10:12 AM

I found this site by accident, but i'm glad i did.

my name is lizzie im an oap, disabled due to my knee replacement it didnt work, ive been married since 1994, , i have 2 lovely grandchildren, who we never see even if they live a mile away.

i gave up beading before i had a total right knee replacement in 2010, never again.  i started doing watercolour painting, then acrylics and bob ross oils. now im back to beading im really into beading christmas baubles so if anyone has any patterns that you want to give me or swaps, that would be lovely.  i live in the uk, weather is very cold.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,876
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 12:29 AM

Hi,Lizzie!

I'm Val, and I live in upstate NY.  It's very cold here and I'm quite tired of it.  Ouchie with the knees!  I have no cartige in either of my knees.  I get injections of a liquid cushion right now (cortzone didn't work) but will have to have mine repalced in a couple of years.

Wherabouts in the UK do you hail from?  I have a cousin in Bolton, Manchester and another in Norwich, Norfolk.  Also have a mate from Chichester in Kent.

A big welcome to our group.  Your watercolour is lovely!  I almost feel as if I could reach out and pet the tiger.  Oh!  If you're looking for patterns, click on the Free Resources Tab at the top of this page.  They've got lots and lots of free patterns, and I'll bet they'll have what you're looking for, or perhaps one of the other girls might want to do a trade.  If you go into the forum, there's a heading specifically for that.

Hope that helps.  Welcome again, and have fun here!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 5:07 AM

Welcome back lizzie Yes 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS