Contest piece White bracelet with swarovski rivoli

This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 6, 2013 9:34 AM

Hi my lovely beading people,

This is a special project I made for the contest of Beading4perfectionists. I made a promise to my subs that if I win, I will make a tutroial on this bracelet. I will however adjust it a little bit so that it is on a cuff. The cuff you can see on the photo is only used for the photo because we where not alowed to use a cuff. But I don't own a bracelet holder.

Funny story :) I started making tutorials because of this contest. Beading4perfectionists (Gianna) made a spoken video and I recognized here accent, so I asked if she was dutch and she was. We started talking about beading and youtube. I'm beading for about 8 years now and I started to disign my own projects for about 3 years now. She thought I had talend and I should try making youtube tutorials. I'm always very insecure about my own projects and I was very scared that anyone would totaly dislike my project. But the reactions where positive and now after my 3th video I'm hooked on youtube :) It is a lot of work but I like that I can mean something to people. I can really do something back for the beading community this way and I'm proud of that. 

You can still vote for this contest, I'm number 2. If you like my project please vote for my. If you vote, please don't forget to vote for the other beader to. So for example if you want to vote for me type ; 2-1-4-3 or 2-4-1-3 or 2-3-1-4

Just type in beading4perfectionists on youtube search and you will get to Gianna's page. It is one of here newest video's.

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 6, 2013 4:32 PM

I already did, Honey! I truly love your bracelet.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 313
Niwas wrote
on Jan 6, 2013 4:40 PM

what a lovely well made bracelet Honeybeads!!

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 12:03 AM

(Jaw drops in admiring shock)  Really, Honey, nothing I could say could even come close to its magnificence.  Even that, I fear, is an insult to your work of art that is truly breathtaking.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 8:02 AM

Your to sweet :) Thank you so much! 

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 2:55 PM

I mean what I say!  I just wish I could come up with an adjective that would do it justice.  I'm completely in awe, and I would absolutely wear a bracelet like that.  The elegance and refinement (I know, so insipid to describe) are exactly to my tastes.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
wanting wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 2:09 AM

Ha ha, Yes

The bracelets are both beautiful and warm. I wonder how do you make so many beads get together? 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS