Hi, re-introduction

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
cjscma1026 wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 2:48 PM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Cathy, I have visited this forum maybe once along time ago.  I love beading and really have a dream

of starting a at home bead business.  However, I have alot of learning and tweaking to do on my work to make it

"sale" worthy.   I also had the idea of giving proceeds to a charity close to my heart for fibromyalgia research.

So, I look forward to learning from all of you and making some friends!

Wink

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 82
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 6, 2013 9:40 AM

Welcome! That is a nice dream you have :) I'm curious what you make, please show us some of your projects :) I hope you succeed!

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 4:46 AM

Hello cjscma Smile  I too joined and visited a while back and have returned. Big Smile  I too love beading and find I'm in love with wire wrappingBig Smile  We can tweak along with everyone else. Yes

Glad your back!

~Francie

Not Ranked
Posts 4
cjscma1026 wrote
on Jan 7, 2013 6:19 AM

Hello Ladies:

Thanks for your warm welcome!  I would love to show you some of my work, this is my first time putting

images on the net, so far I have not done that.  As to doing so, I will be posting some of my work for your feedback rather quickly (as soon as I figure out how to do that).  I need to get going on it since my grand plan is to sell it.

I was wondering, have you guys ever tried building one of those light boxes.  I got directions on how to  make one on the internet.  Do you know if you think its necessary? could you please let  me know how you do it?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 17, 2013 5:31 PM

Just type "how to make a light box" in the upper right hand corner of this forum. There are alot of post on Light Boxes.

eHow.com also has a "How to".

if you google How to make a light box, there are endless pages on the internet.

for me, I am a hopeless "Braile Photographer". Crying.. Thats why you don't see many pic's of my creations.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS