HoneyBeads

This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 82
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 4, 2013 6:12 AM

Hi my lovely beading people, 

I'm HoneyBeads from the Netherlands. Some of you might know me from Youtube. I just started a channel there about 2 months ago.

First of all, I'm not here to just promote myself or anything :) I love beading and I'm very interested in what beaders make all over the world. So I thought that it would be fun to also join on a international beading forum. 

I'm beading for about 8 years now. I was always crafting and stuff, but when I discovered beading, that was it for me! 

Well I don't know what else to tell you, but if you have any questions just ask Wink

Have a nice beading day,

HoneyBeads

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,538
D.M.Z wrote
on Jan 4, 2013 1:09 PM

HB, welcome to the group, we seem to be developing a nice group of Euro beaders, active and posting pictures of their work, etc. So jump on in and have fun. Will you post anything that you have done? You can add a moderate sized pic to your posts or add items to the readers gallery. I only have one picture posted, if you go to my name here in the header, it will take you to my page and my one lonely photo that is posted, I will add more, but just got a new camera and I'm just learning to use it properly. Donna

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 4, 2013 5:53 PM

Hi HoneyBeads,

Nice to see you here as well. We know eachother from Kralen.com and I thoroughly enjoy your work and your tutorials. They're very clear and I learn a lot from them. Thank you for that.

Very welcome here. I joined in August last year and really like it. Hope you'll do too.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 4, 2013 6:26 PM

Welcome, HoneyBeads. Looking forward to seeing your work, and maybe picking your brain for information, too!

TC

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 5:52 AM

Hello HoneyBeads Smile  Welcome from one newcomer to the another.  And thank you for posting to YouTube.  I, basically, have learned what I know so far from watching those step-by-step tutorials and have gotten some great ideas from the others.  As far as posting my work here, I'm just not proud enough of what I done, yet.Wink  Looking forward to more post from you.

~Francie

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 82
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 8:31 AM

@ D.M.Z. Do you mean the photo of the butterfly? I realy like it :) And yes I will post some photo's of my work to! I'm planning on posting something erverytime I make something or if I made a tutorial about it.

I learned so much from youtube myself, and I wanted to do something back for the beading community :)

@ Karin, Hi there :D Thank you and I really love your work! :)

@ TC, If you have any questions just ask! 

@ Francies, just post the things you make! Everyone starts at some point and you can't hide your creations until you think you are good enough, because of you become a true beader than you will always think of your work as, this could have been better, that have could been better  ;)

And by the way, sorry for my grammar some times hihi

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 12:57 AM

Wow! Your Utube Tut on the butterfly ring is "Very well done". I absolutely must make that ring now. I love the colors.

Thanks for sharing.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS