International Shipping Beading Shop

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
andreea_802 wrote
on Dec 17, 2012 9:23 AM

can someone please help me to find an online store where i can find everything i need to make some bracelets, without having to pay outrageous fees for international shipping. thak you

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 634
shanks wrote
on Dec 17, 2012 11:05 AM

Hi Andreea and welcome to the forum.

Any shipping using international is expensive. Europe to the US is almost twice the cost for the same weight from China, why?

You have not said where you need to ship to and from so very hard to answer.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 583
Beadiecat wrote
on Dec 21, 2012 10:06 PM

If you tell us where you are located, maybe someone will know a store in your area so that you won't have to buy internationally.

Cat

The Cat's Meow Blog

My RebelMouse page and Etsy shop

Not Ranked
Posts 2
andreea_802 wrote
on Dec 22, 2012 9:12 AM

thank you so much for replying, I am from Romania, eastern Europe. I think that I will make an order at pandahall.com. I need to buy more products, in order to start making bracelets. This is why I was looking for a whosaler, because the local stores don't have such a great variety of loose beadings and other findings. Thank you

Not Ranked
Posts 5
dizzyamber wrote
on Mar 21, 2013 11:47 AM

I hope this is okay to respond to.  I was just contacted by this company and think it sounds amazing as I know that the increase in shipping costs are hurting our company for sure.  This company takes all your purchases and puts them into one box and then ships, so you can purchase and pay the US postage rates from all the various places and then they combine it all and ship when you tell them too.  It's a great money saver, so it sounds, again, they contacted me and I don't work for them...but check it out https://bongous.com/repackaging.php  I hope this helps someone!

Amber

www.mobile-boutique.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS