Need help with Beadalon Upper Clasp Ring/Drop

This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 12
maureench wrote
on Dec 17, 2012 7:24 AM

Hi all,

Has anyone used Beadalon upper Clasp Ring/drop type? Can anybody tell me how to close them? I purchased one and was given the instruction by the seller. But when I did it myself, I couldn't close them.

I want to put the picture of the clasp here, but the insert image icon is grey to me. So here I give you the link to the website which has pictures of it, http://www.beadsdirect.co.uk/beadalon-upper-clasp-ring/drop-rhodium-plated-w/crysals-2pcs/F667/

Any suggestion would be really appreciated.. Thanks before.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,955
SEllen 2 wrote
on Dec 17, 2012 12:54 PM

maureench

Your picture did not show up in the post. Try resizing your picture that may get it to show up.

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with this product, that I know of. If you could tell us maybe where you bought them and the item number maybe we could take a look and be of some help.

Good Luck

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 12
maureench wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 7:39 AM

Hi Sellen,

Hm, not sure why, but the insert image icon is grey. Let me see what I can do for the image. But here is the website where the picture is, http://www.beadsdirect.co.uk/beadalon-upper-clasp-ring/drop-rhodium-plated-w/crysals-2pcs/F667/ maybe you want to take a look.

I bought it when I went to Singapore last month. The item's code is 303W-361. I sent an email to the shop, but they have not replied me back.. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,955
SEllen 2 wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 11:55 AM

maureench

Is this the correct image?

I looked at the close up of the item and could not tell where the opening was. So I'm gonna take a guess that it it in the loop. If so just open and close the loop like you would a jumpring. If the opening is located somewhere else on the bail then explain it and maybe I or someone else can figure it out.

Sorry I wasn't of any help to you.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 1
merjoy wrote
on Dec 19, 2012 7:10 AM

Hi Maureen,

This is actually just one part of the clasp. You would use the Upper Clasp lobster clasp as the other part. 303W-357. You would attach your necklace or bracelet to the loop on both ends of the clasp.

Sorry for the confusion.

Best,

Meredith from Beadalon

Not Ranked
Posts 12
maureench wrote
on Dec 21, 2012 10:12 PM

Hi Meredith, 

Thanks a lot for your explanation. After reading it I feel like a fool Sad. I should have paid more attention next time.

Well, I guess this bail would sit for a while until I get the Upper Clasp lobster clasp... Because except Artistic Wire, It is difficult to find Beadalon products in Jakarta, Indonesia. I already checked 2 stores here that carry Beadalon. But they don't have these upper clasp.

Thanks again for help. :)

Not Ranked
Posts 12
maureench wrote
on Dec 21, 2012 10:19 PM

Hi Sellen,

Meredith has explained it clearly, that they are just one part of clasp. ahaha I feel so embarassed. XD

But many thanks for your attention. I really appreciate it :)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS