Cute Cats Wearing Jewelry Beads

This post has 54 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 15, 2013 4:20 AM

Thanks, Val, this is so warm to get such nice advice from you. I did realize to contact with them now selectively, you see, I am a grown-up right now, not that childish any more. Big Smile

I would have girl talk with my cousin frequently, we are in the same age, I just came to the world ahead of her about a month. Smile

Really very glad to have news about your Doctor from Shanghai, I get to like her as well from your description. Wink 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 16, 2013 2:16 AM

I totally get that, and I feel the same way.  My brother, sister and I are are still very close to one another, so we stay in pretty close contact with one another, especially if we're planning any sort of surprise party for our parents!

Dr. Xiao Fang is very caring; I don't know what I'd do without her.  She likes to complain about her kids; apparently they're at that age where they start driving her crazy.(lol)  I believe she has a son and two daughters.  She makes me laugh.  Can't believe I've known her nearly a decade now.  We're quite chummy now.  She really looks after me, and I'm grateful for that.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 17, 2013 3:00 AM

Valbeads:

I totally get that, and I feel the same way.  My brother, sister and I are are still very close to one another, so we stay in pretty close contact with one another, especially if we're planning any sort of surprise party for our parents!

Dr. Xiao Fang is very caring; I don't know what I'd do without her.  She likes to complain about her kids; apparently they're at that age where they start driving her crazy.(lol)  I believe she has a son and two daughters.  She makes me laugh.  Can't believe I've known her nearly a decade now.  We're quite chummy now.  She really looks after me, and I'm grateful for that.

Wow~~ that is really so sweet that you plan surprise party for your parents together!! In fact I only stay with my parents for several days when I am not obsessed with works. A party, that sounds great, though we do not have the custom of holding parties, I think I can borrow your idea of having a surprise party for my parents this year, I do hope they can live like other people who have random time to dance, chat, bead, cook and befriend, indeed they have sacrificed too much to support I and my little brother (my family only have two kids Big Smile), It's time the let them feel easier, I guess a party is great!!

The name of my best friend is Xiao Fang, too, like your doctor she is very kind and caring! Can't believe that you two have known each other for a nearly decade, I originally thought she hasn't immigrated there for a long time since she is a young doctor! To have such a friend is really nice, thanks for that, you get to have more easy time when difficulties occurred! Gift

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 17, 2013 11:35 PM

We had a wonderful surprise party for them for their 35th wedding anniversary.  In just two more years, they'll be celebrating their 50th anniversary.  My brother, sister and I are already discussing plans to surprise them again, though we're not quite sure how we're going to top the 35th anninersary party!  We'll figure it out, though.  We always do.  We love our parents very much, and having a celebration for them is our way of honoring them, and letting them know how grateful we are for everything they've done for us.  I'm very blessed to be part of such a close-knit, loving family.

Well, that's a really neat coincidence!  I'll have to tell Dr. Fang that when I see her again next month.  I'm sure she'll be amused.  I don't think Dr. Fang is any older than I am, if she's even older than me, and I'm 45, even though I look about 20 years younger.Big Smile  I have to admit, I'm extremely fortunate that all of my doctors are the best, plus they're all very good to me.  I've got quite an army of doctors looking after me!  They want to keep me alive, and in reasonable health.Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 19, 2013 4:43 AM

Wow!!! I guess I should learned from you to show my parents that their kids do love them as soon as possible (we would always restrain our deep love for the one we are love very much). My dad just called and told me that my mom have just purchased me some really very fun stuffs again, I feel so touched that they still take me as the one that need their protection even though I am now 22, just left campus last year and can and support myself alone, :)  I think I should work harder to bear more responsibility right now. :) Anyway, I would have the party for them this year, I should tell them that I love them very much! Big Smile

Your are indeed look about 20 years younger, I guess that's why people can talk with you without being restrained!! To talk to you is really very nice!!!

Nice coincidence to have my friend's name the same with your doctor, there are always much coincidence in life, just like I found the forum by coincidence and get to know about you guys here! It is really happy to have someone share something together here!! Hope you would get better as soon as possible!!! Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 19, 2013 10:37 AM

Well.....not all families are like ours.  We're one of the lucky ones, I guess.  My entire extented family tends to be very loud, boisterous and lots of fun when you get a bunch of us together.  It can be a bit overwhelming to the casual observer, but you can tell we love each other.  We've none of us been very restrained in our affections to one another.  Life is too short.  It was a bit of a "culture shock" for both my sister-in-law and brother-in-law when they married into the family, but they love it and wouldn't trade it for anything!

Considering I've nearly died......twice, I tend to have more of a.....joie de vivre, I guess.  I love life and live it to the hilt, and people can tell.  I'm glad you feel comfortable talking to me; that makes me feel good.

I stumbled across this forum by accident as well, and have made some of the greatest friends ever here.  I wish I could tell you I was going to get better, but sadly, the damage done to me is permanent.  That's one of the reasons I enjoy designing jewelry so much; it doesn't matter if you're crippled.  You can still create pretty things!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 24, 2013 4:39 AM

Val, I am so touched to get your words that "life is too short", I figured how right it is. After leaving school, I became a member that can make create wealth for society, and I get to realize how our days was past fast by opening our eyes in the morning while closing them at night, time flies, while I do believe time can heal everything, I am sure that what you have been through in life would be rewarded finally in the form that we can accept, Just be positive and optimistic, we can always get reasons to smile by living in peace!

I am sure by observing, recreating and designing ideas that occurs in your life, you can make truly turning those things into pretty and vivid things, just follow your heart, you can be make your own success in your own way, I am sure about that that just as I believe in myself firmly.  Big Smile 

Hope everything would be OK! Wink

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 24, 2013 2:43 PM

Caroline: you know, everything happens for a reason.  We may not always know what it is, but it all seems to work itself out eventually.Smile  I'm so grateful to have the family and friends that I do, and my deep and abiding faith in God.  He gets me through some of the most difficult times in my life.  I feel truly blessed.

You are such a sweetheart!  It's such a shame we live on opposite ends of the globe; I have the feeling we would have lots of fun together.Big Smile  And you seem to read me pretty well; I am frequently inspired by certain events in my life to create some of my jewelry; that necklace I have as my avatar is a perfect example!

My sister and her daughters will be arriving tomorrow afternoon.  Can't wait!  Look forward to seeing some more of your stuff, too!Wink

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 30, 2013 5:34 AM

Oh, Sorry, didn't find the reply until today, I would always forget to check my email.

I have the same feeling that I am the lucky one even when I am in some kind of bad mood,hence I can handle almost every difficulties occurs in life slowly, I guess it was my childhood toughness that bring me a strong and peaceful heart. The same as you to have something to believe and insist.

Thanks for your warm compliments on me, it is fine that we are not in the same place, in fact i do not speak much, one you saw me, perhaps you would not satisfy with my not that playful character, anyway, I try my best to accept what I am right now. :)

I have noticed the necklace when the firs time you changed your avatar, it is gorgeous I have to say, do not have the change to say it out!! 

It would be always of fun with family, did you show the kids the necklace you made several days ago? If you did, what's their reaction? Well, hope the kids can always bring you much fun! Big Smile 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 6:02 PM

Oh, come now!  I believe our personalities would balance each other out quite nicely.  I'm pretty good at reading people.Smile

It was great to see my sister and the girls again.  They went home yesterday and the house is quiet again.  They went to get their new puppy while they were here; an Irish setter they named Dealer.(don't ask.  I have no idea why Kate named him that either.Confused)  He's a cute little fella, and he and Mac got along famously.  Zoe liked him, too.  Unfortunately, he still has all his baby teeth, and they are sharp as razoor blades!  OW!!

I made Sophie a little charm bracelet, and Maddie a cuff bracelet of pearls and crystals.  My sister got two necklaces and those messy wrap earrings I displayed on Readers' Showcase.  They love my jewelry.  My mom bought a couple pairs of earrings.  It's been a busy weekend.  We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant.  We'll be heading btheir way in a month or two, then I can knock over my favorite local bead store! 

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Jan 31, 2013 1:12 AM

Oh, it sounds great that you have made so many precious gifts for them, almost everyone of them can find the one they love from you, it is really very happy that the kids have such a kind aunt, an aunt that can bring them so much fun!!

Happy to hear about Dealer, Mac and Zoe, I can imagine their playful modality, How naughty are they! In fact when I was a child, my grandfather raised a puppy as well, it truly brought my childhood so much fun, and there are still two well-behaved cats in my hometown, Well, kids just name them the first Miaomiao and the second Miaoiao, which is a little weird for me to call them indeed! Well, I'd like to raise one like before when I am settled down and can realize my dream to become a teacher. Big Smile 

Aha, I will jump to the reader showcase to have a check, it seems that there are so many new talented works listed there, to appreciate their works is really of much fun! Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 2:49 AM

I must confess, it makes birthdays and Christmas a LOT easier, at least where the women in my family are concerned; they all want my jewelry!

I'm glad they all became friends, too.  I love my dogs very much.  They are my kids.  Zoe has not been feeling well today, so it's my turn to be her nurse and to look after her.  I'm keeping a very close eye on her.  Hopefully, it's just an upset stomach and she'll feel better tomorrow

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 2:58 AM

Stupid computer!  Posted before I was finished!Angry  Those are funny names for the kitties.  They make me smile. Would you like to have a kitty cat or a dog?  I like cats very much, however, I really love dogs.  Having a terrier, though, gives me the best of both worlds, because Westies are bred to hunt vermin, and as we live in a rural area, they keep the rodent population out of the house!

Good luck with your studies to be a teacher!  It is an excellent profession.  You would be astonished at how many members of my family are teachers.  I was a black sheep; I went into medicine.(lol) 

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 3, 2013 6:35 PM

Thanks Val. Do not need to be angry with the computer, she just made a little trouble for to show how much care she needs from you!! Wink

Animals are our family, my grandfather raised two cats, he take them as family, that's how I was affected to love animals as well! :)

I have always been dreamed to be a teacher since I was a child, now I am about to realize it by taking some qualified examinations which need about a year's preparation (I'd like to take part in the Postgraduate Entrance Examination held in our school in 2014), hope the dream would be realized! 

Hope you can gain your good health after the treatment of medicine soon, It is really a heartache when heard about illness happened to those who I met, I love, hope all kind-heart people are blessed to gain their happiness again, I am sure this is my new year's resolution at the end of the lunar year! :)

Thanks Val, again, for bring me too much joy here! Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 3, 2013 6:37 PM

Thanks Maxine0802, in fact you can search the radio in YouTube about it, it would tell a life lesson, I am sure you can learn a lot! Big Smile

Page 3 of 4 (55 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS