Rings and Things

This post has 15 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 2:51 AM

Hello everyone!

Here are my latest things - mostly rings, some earrings and one matching pendant.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 3:00 AM

Sorry, forgot this one

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 182
JudyC5201 wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 3:34 AM

They are all lovely. I especially love the first and second ones.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 10:58 AM

Ohhhhhh....all the green ones, please! (g)

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 11:22 AM

WOW - Christina these are beautiful.   My favs are the black & silver earrings ( I so would love to wear those!!) and the purple ring with the pink crystal center...and the blue one below that...pretty much like them all - a lot!!! 

Ricki

Ayer Baubles

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 11:31 AM

Ooooooooooow, for me especially the ring with the 4 white round beads in the middle and the sort of rusty purple bicones! It's so funny to see how everybody likes something else. Very nice work.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 290
Sharon Mc wrote
on Dec 12, 2012 3:53 PM

Christina, they all look so fun, flirty, and lovely!  You've been very busy. Did you make them to be gifts?

Sharon Mc

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Dec 13, 2012 2:52 AM

Thanks folks!

Sharon, they were not exactly gifts. I sing in a ladies choir and about two weeks ago went to rehearsal with a ring - a big black a silver affair matching the earrings pictured - and somebody literally took it off my hand. Since then, I've been busy making more and other things as well and just charging for the beads, partly because I'm not sure about making money on other people's designs. I'm never quite sure if it's ok to sell things from tutorials etc that are in the public domain.

I'm going to make another of the big black and silver ones and I'll post a picture.

Christina

xx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 2:14 AM

So many beautiful rings & earrings!

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Dec 14, 2012 12:47 PM

They all are sweet!! :)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 154
xXfantasyXx wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 3:11 PM

Those are so pretty!

My favorite the green earring & ring set.

-Fantasy Out-

Do your best & let God do the restSmile

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 4:07 AM

Thanks again everyone.

Jewelrymaking11. Most of these designs are from a youtube channel called "beadifulnights" which has some really good, easy to follow patterns. Some of them I've "adapted" a bit. If you want any detailed help - links or help with how I made anything in the pictures email me and I'll gladly give you the info.

Christina

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 9:48 AM

Christina,

I love all your work, and you take such amazing pictures of your pieces. What kind of camera do you use, and do you use a light box? The colors are so precise and clear. Please do share your secrets. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Dec 19, 2012 2:36 AM

Well Sue, the secret is Martin my husband! I don't take the pictures. He was so thrilled when someone complimented his photos (he's smiling now!) as he is just learning - he has joined a camera club and is taking a course. The camera he uses isn't very sophisticated compared with some, it's a Panasonic Lumix FZ45 (it's a bridge camera). He used a home-made light box (looks weird - an old cardboard box with clip on lights - but works) to take most of the ring photos and the others are done in good daylight on a large black shiny tile place on our coffee table. He always uses a tripod and depresses the shutter remotely (using the timer) to stop any shake - especially on the very close shots.

Thank you Sue

Christina (and Martin)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 446
megabgirl wrote
on Dec 19, 2012 9:25 AM

All very lovely. I especially like the mint green earrings. Great work!

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS