jewellery with Tutorials from Sabine Lippert

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 10:18 AM

Hi together,

short ago i had again fun with Tutorials from Sabine Lippert (www.trytobead.com)

Lot's beaders know her of course, but for sure not everybody, i think her Sites might be interesting for you because she has under every german text in her blog/shop/Tutorials the English translation as well. so i am going to share this.

with this sweet bracelets i had an evening full of fun, made from her free Tutorial called Mingles:

http://www.trytobead.com/index.php?id=571

As haven't got the Swarovski Squares she had, so i just used some little square gemstones size 8-10 Millimeters. I was very happy to find this Tutorial, because when it comes to squares i have no fantasy at all what to do with it, i hope i will find some more nice ideas. This bracelates are addictive, not much time needed to do them, its a good thing if you need a quick hooray feeling, i love to wear them together at the moment.

May the beads be with you!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 10:25 AM

This Tutorial i bought from Sabine Lippert, is called Northern star, and it was worth every penny, well she does prices for the little beaders budget anyway, can't wait until i get the material to try another one with different colors.

http://www.trytobead.com/index.php?id=520

May the beads be with you!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 11:59 PM

These are very Beautiful! I tend to search out Free patterns more than I buy. Then after I try a few Free, I feel I need to buy one now and them.. I do admire the designers!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Nov 26, 2012 2:07 AM

I have just bought a Sabine Lippert book - "Beaded Fantasies" - it's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to make a start. I'm pleased to hear she has a website with tutorials. I also love this "Northern Star" design. I've been a bit low on inspiration lately, but I think I've just had a kick start!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Nov 26, 2012 2:14 AM

Hi Aunty Akoya.. Your bracelets look cool.. Northern star is beautiful... it looks exactly like a northern star we can imagine of.. :D 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 26, 2012 3:55 PM

All of it is very pretty!  Especially the star, Polaris.  Have I told you I have a star named afeter me?  It's located in the seat of Cassiopea's Chair, at the very end.  It's named Valerius Majoris!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS