New on here

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
witchfantasy wrote
on Nov 23, 2012 11:00 PM

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Jen and I have my own jewelry business, or at least I'm trying to get one started. With 3 kids (2 autistic) and a husband, it's a little hard. I've been making jewelry via beading for a little over a year now. I decided to start when I was online looking for some jewelry to wear to my wedding and the jewelry I liked was far too expensive, SO, I tried to make cheap knock offs. The knock offs looked good, but weren't quite what I wanted. But, I figured I did pretty good, so I kept making jewelry. Anyway, my facebook page is www.facebook.com/jenscc2011. I sell and make all sorts of things, I make from christian, to pagan, to just every day jewelry. Would really love to make some more sales, kinda struggling this month. But that's not what I'm here for. 

Blessings all and have a great night.

Jen

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 5:50 AM

Hello Jen,

had a look at your jewellery side, a lot of pretty creations you got, i like especially the flower earrings...i am addicted to flower jewellery.

Nice your wedding necklace got you started with making jewellery, i was just thinking what it was for me, but i can't remember at the moment, i think it was some crocheting that didn't got like i wanted it too :).

Cya

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
witchfantasy wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 10:59 AM

Hi, and thanks for your reply and your kind words. I hope you can remember what got you started, I'm sure that'd be a great story. As for my flower jewelry, I would be willing to sell you some if you're interested. lol. Enjoy your day and thanks again.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Dec 8, 2012 8:19 AM

i missed your reply, hihi thanks for your offer, thats the right spirit, if wouldn't make so much flower jewelery myself we could talk about the price ;)). Earrings i got the hell lot and sooner or later i got think about selling too, or i have to stop tinkering, and who wants that... never. but so far its great presents, and when my people get bored of it, i will think about selling.

Hope to hear you in the forum.

Greetings Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Dec 16, 2012 11:10 PM

Warm Welcome to Beading Daily Forum. Please share photos of your designs and creation in our "Readers Showcase" . We all love to see new things.

This is a family Friendly site. so drop by often and share.

I have to say, I sell more by accident (wearing my earrings out in public )than I did when I rented a craft booth in a Craft Mall.

I wish you the best of luck in selling.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Not Ranked
Posts 3
witchfantasy wrote
on Dec 16, 2012 11:19 PM

Thanks much, I appreciate it. I will be sure to do that, I probably should be more active, but until after the holidays I'm trying to stay as busy as possible.  I have 3 kids so I'm all about family friendly. I'm not much of a jewelry wearer, I have 3 pieces of jewelry I wear all the time, my wedding band, my engagement band, and a pentacle necklace I've had since before my daughter was born, almost 11 now. I do a lot of networking on facebook, through the groups on there I've been able to sell a fair amount of jewelry, and seeing as how I don't normally wear jewelry often, it's a good thing I network.

Thank you again.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS