My Order Finally Arrived

This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Nov 14, 2012 7:00 PM

I've been waiting for an order of swaroski assorted crystals. I've been so anxious for them, I could swear I've been waiting months! Turns out I really only waited about a week. To be fair, I think I ordered (online) on a Saturday night, then Veterans Day everything was shut down :(. But it finally arrived! I'm inundated with lovely crystals, pearls and rivolis in almost any shade of green you can imagine, and wanted so very much to start the first pendant tonight as soon as I got home from work. I drove home so VERY fast, I think I may have set a new record on the turnpike! Alas, I'm too tired now. I learned the hard way not to start my serious work when I'm sleepy. Takes extra days to UN-do what I did when I shouldnt have been doing anything at all. Oh but the lovely emerald and peridot and I can't even remember everything else, that I have spread out all over the place. I'm sure I'll fall asleep dreaming of them, and they'll be my first thought when I awaken. My seeds are gold, and I plan to put 2 of these pendants on velvet cording, choker style. Here's an issue: My ends are silver....... I dont think I've ever seen gold ones anywhere. Anyone know of any?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 14, 2012 10:38 PM

I would think FMG would have them.  They pretty much have everything.(lol)

Tell me you got the erinite crystals!  They are soooooooooo beautiful!  The color reminds me of shamrocks!  Drooooooool!(lol)

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Nov 15, 2012 8:06 PM

WOO HOO!!!!! FIrst one is finished!

Except I think I made a slight error. I'll sleep on it tonight, and perhaps start all over again..........

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 16, 2012 5:11 AM

It's beautiful!  why chage anything?

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Nov 16, 2012 5:38 AM

To fix a few wonkies is all. Maybe use diff thread? I used fireline, and I can see it thru the peridots. Any ideas?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 16, 2012 5:48 AM

Is there a thread in a similar color?

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 6:34 AM

hey Tcwhit, haha i know that feeling for waiting for something so anxious :)). Oyoy don't drive so fast again, that would be something if you don't get home to do your beading then at all because something happens....i'd like to say sundaydrivers live longer ;). Do you call slowly drivers sundaydiver anyway? suppose its a german expression...

Your pendant is great, about the thread color with fireline, i think if you had used the smoked colored one it would be almost invisible. but on the picture its not visible so much that you had used the white one, so doesn't matter? with the threads i am careful too, with the Crystalbicones i would not use another one too as the beads are so very sharp.

Cya

May the beads be with you!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 567
Beadiecat wrote
on Nov 26, 2012 2:36 AM

We do use the expression "Sunday Driver", but here it means someone who is not a very experienced driver and so doesn't drive very well.  We used to have a cartoon character, Mr. Magoo, he was almost blind.  So when he would walk into traffic and almost get hit by a car, he would shake his fist and yell at them "Sunday driver!".

Cat

The Cat's Meow Blog

My RebelMouse page and Etsy shop

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS