Pendant Reni-heart from ekszermania

This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 6, 2012 4:50 PM

Hello together,

wanted to suggest a look to a lovely blog, its Hungarian i think, i don't understand a word, but if you don't mind the language barrier, this lady is generously sharing her tutorials and there is a lot of inspiring jewellery to look at from her.

http://ekszermania.blogger.hu/2011/07/13/reni-heart

this is the pendant i made from this tutorial, i had a bit trouble to get it right, but yay i did it in the end

Cya

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Nov 6, 2012 7:21 PM

I checked out the link you posted. Kudos to you for making this anyway! A quick scan of the tutorial tells me at least we can make out the bead type asked for. You must have been one determined beader to attempt this

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 40
KatrienV wrote
on Nov 7, 2012 2:05 AM

It's a beauty! And what an accomplishment to do so without understanding the language!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 7, 2012 4:25 AM

Oooooo, Akoya!  It's breathtaking!  And so brave of yuto do it, even though none of us speaks Hungarian!

Please refer to my "Ode to Purple" on Shinka's thread!(lol)

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 7, 2012 12:06 PM

yes thats why i thought it could be doable for everbody, as long its possible to figure out the material and the pictures tell what to do. And luckily every blog got the same buttons arrangements all over the world. but i wish there was a bead language for all beaders, well there is a bit :oD, it feels like.

Haha Val, the Ode, by the way i tryed singing it with my weak voice, the melody works well with the text....Beethoven would have to take it :)).

Beads Ahoy

AuntyAkoya

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Nov 7, 2012 4:58 PM

Very well done, aunty! I know you have the stamina by looking at your embroidered rainbow necklace. Nice to see some of your work again.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 7, 2012 10:27 PM

Akoya,

LOL!  Thanks to my musical background, it was not hugely difficult to set the lyrics in tempo with the music.  It helps I've been a musician my whole life, basically.  It was pretty silly, wasn't it?  Herr Beethoven probanly would have rapped me upside the head!  ROTFL!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Nov 8, 2012 5:17 AM

LOVE it
Dont think any one missed that I also like purple Stick out tongueBig Smile
Really, really nice.
And I would NOT try to follow a tutorial in a language i don´t understand, maybe if it was a video tutorial but not a text/picture

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Nov 8, 2012 11:21 AM

Thanks for sharing a link Aunty Akoya.. This website is great.. :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 290
Sharon Mc wrote
on Nov 8, 2012 1:39 PM

I actually like your pendant better than the original. The colors you chose are stunning, yet subtle! I have about 30 Eastern European bead blogs bookmarked because they are so generous with the tutorials. If I ever get my blog up and going (and if I were to become that prolific and creative), I am inspired to share tuts too. All that exchanging of information just gets the creative juices flowing...........

Anyway thanks for showing us your beautiful new necklace.

Sharon Mc

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 9, 2012 2:47 PM

Thank you for the comments to the pendant :).

another thing that was teaching me a bit, and as usually i had to start more than once.... wondering when i will just do it right from the beginningConfused

Val, Sillyness is goood :))

Sharon i look forward to your blog :), hope you let us know, soon i will not be able to keep looking at all the blogs i visit, its getting to much :), but can't help it, its just too interesting. Hope i will be better sooner than later brave enough to start a blog myself, but so far i don't think i have/make enough jewelery to keep a blog interesting and to look after it, and then there is the thing with giving away privacy and personal data, that scares me the most though i don't know any example where someone would have had trouble.

Cya

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS