Longtime lurker, first time poster

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Kaybree wrote
on Nov 1, 2012 9:34 AM

Hi all,

Well I'm getting braver and thought I'd introduce myself.  :)

I first started beadweaving in my teens and lost touch with the craft when I went off to University.  A couple of years ago I came back to it when I decided being a Mommy wasn't enough of a hobby!  LOL.

When I pull out my beads it is my relaxing "me" time, and I truly love it.  It is the best way to unwind after a busy day!

Anyway, I've skulked around on this forum for a long time and decided it is time to start participating. :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Nov 1, 2012 10:53 AM

Good for you, Kaybree, and for us too. The more lovely jewellery we see, the happier we be! This is an old Dutch saying.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,958
SEllen 2 wrote
on Nov 2, 2012 12:23 PM

Welcome to the forums

We're so glad you decided to come in out of the shadows and chat with us.

Kaybree:
When I pull out my beads it is my relaxing "me" time, and I truly love it.

I know what you mean...I just zone out when I'm beading and time just doesn't exist. Unfortunately, that has it's down side. I end up beading for too long and get so stiff and ache all over.*L* Then I have to take a break from beadingSad and then my beads will sit an taunt me until I start playing with them again.  They get so crancky when you don't play with them. Have you noticed?Wink

I hope you will drop in often and chat with us and give us a chance to know you and your work.

see ya in the posts

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 523
on Nov 3, 2012 11:44 AM

Hi kaybree!

Glad you decided to reveal yourself to us :)

We are a pretty friendly crowd here and always like to see the beaded work of our fellow beaders. Don't be shy about sharing your work or asking questions if you need help with anything.

Happy Beading!

shellie

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 3, 2012 11:47 AM

Hello Kaybree,

good thing you decided to start participating :))), so welcome and i hope you will find fun here too.

What you write feels very familiar to me, i had it similar, with stopping my hobbys when i got busy starting with work all over the place. Well i am not a mum yet, but a double Aunty, and same for me after a busy day its just the right thing to wash the tension off, like for you. Or if not creative ill go chatter in the forums, thats inspiration and fun pure.

Cya in the forum :)

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS