The Development of Necklace Soraya.

This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Oct 31, 2012 4:17 PM

Do you recognize this? You make something and it's not working out like you expected? And it lies around for ages. And that's a shame because it contains nice quality beads and the basic idea was OK.

And then, all of a sudden, you know that to do with it. So you take it apart and start again. And that's how Soraya came to life. I'm going to make more necklaces like this. I simply adore them.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Oct 31, 2012 5:13 PM

wow it turned out lovely!!
I would cry taking apart something i worked on for so long,that i imagine you did with that "first" necklace ,on the other hand it turned out great ,glad you listened to the beads!!

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,019
ingrid@38 wrote
on Nov 1, 2012 3:24 AM

That is just wonderful. Isn´t i t funny how we love the pieces we have to struggle through. This is a gem. 

Ingrid

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ingridwang69

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 2, 2012 3:01 AM

OMG, Karin, that's amazing!  And I know just how you feel, because that's how it was for me with my "Partly Sunny" necklace.  I knew how I wanted it to look in my head, and had it sketched out, but it wasn't translating well.  So I left it alone for a few days and then, dink! lightbulb over the head!Idea  I have it posted in Reader's Showcase; you may have to search for it.  I believe it's under the heading "You Want it; You got it!"

It wasn't half bad before; it's totally amazing now!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Nov 2, 2012 4:08 AM

Thanks Val, I'm gonna look for it now!

Greetings from Karin.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 2, 2012 4:50 AM

It's probably one of the more elaborate pieces I've created.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Nov 3, 2012 5:56 AM

Necklace is cool Karin!! you just need one hot dress to wear with it.. :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 3, 2012 1:17 PM

SeaBeads:
Do you recognize this? You make something and it's not working out like you expected? And it lies around for ages. And that's a shame because it contains nice quality beads and the basic idea was OK.

Hi Karin, i am absolutley with you :), i have that all the time... the second necklace is amazing....uuuh i so like your colorway there, the pink and rose after the bright orange and lilac... very cool.... i am just in the beginning of getting more adventurous with colors.

Cya

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS