New Gallery: Member Free Beading Projects

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 978
Editor
on Oct 30, 2012 3:08 PM

Do you offer free beading patterns of your own original design on your blog or website? We have a new way for you to drive traffic to your blog or website and promote your free beading patterns!

Check out our new Member Free Beading Projects gallery! All you have to do is upload a photo of your free beading project and a link to where it can be found on your blog or website.

A couple of guidelines: at this time, we're asking you to upload content that is your own, original work. Please don't upload someone else's project or pattern - but you can let them know about the gallery and suggest that they upload their own photos and links to the gallery.

We're also asking that you upload only free beading projects and patterns. Please don't post links to beading patterns and projects that you have for sale in your Etsy or Artfire shop. (If you have a website that offers both free and paid patterns, please feel free to post links to the free patterns!)

We'll be promoting the beading projects and patterns on our blog, in our Week In Review newsletter, and on Facebook and Twitter.

We've already got a few great free beading patterns and projects in the gallery, so check it out and have fun!

"Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery.  But today is a gift.  That's why it is called the present." -Kung Fu Panda

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 553
Beadiecat wrote
on Oct 31, 2012 1:53 AM

Wow, great idea!  Thanks!

Cat

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 31, 2012 2:53 PM

Hi Jennifer,

that is a very good appliance. Wish i had allready something nice to give in, but i am not that far with my skills yet, hopefully will be sooner or later.

Beads Ahoy

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS