Long time beader, New to forums!

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Oct 27, 2012 4:42 PM

Hi everyone

My name is Tia and I am 22 years old. I have been beading since I was around 12, mainly making gifts for loved ones.

I am very new to beading forums, as I am not the best at frequenting the internet. If anyone would be interested in chatting and sharing any beading ideas I am all ears :).

I mainly work in crystal and glass/plastic beads, as well as heavier gauge wire work. Am looking forward to getting to know like minded bead addicts!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Tank Girl wrote
on Oct 27, 2012 8:07 PM

Welcome Tia!

I am not too new, but I love this forum.  Very friendly, always ready to help or just chat!  I am 61, but I was 22 once.  Hopefully, you're doing better than I did at that age......We love to see what you're working on or have just finished.  Don't be afraid to post a picture, it is always inspiring!

I am still not very good at keeping up with my online connections, so you're not alone.  I joined Facebook two months ago, so I could see some sea glass from a new seller.  My husband is better at checking for new posts than I am.  I work mainly in single strand gemstone/glass/crystal.  I haven't gotten into the intricate art many people here do, but I am always welcome!

Hope to hear more from you!

Donna

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 40
KatrienV wrote
on Oct 28, 2012 3:58 AM

Welcome to the forum! I'm a member of several forums, so I don't always have the time to check everything. But I learned a lot from the internet, so I think it's very inspiring.

Curious to see your work!

Cya, Katrien

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 28, 2012 4:51 PM

Hi Tia,

welcome to the forums, yes good choice to have look around, when i finally did that and joined forums it got me totaly into beading, didn't knew before about all endless options of technics and what is all possible, i am still amazed every day when i look at the arts of other people. Here you are in the right place, lots of passionated beading addicts :).

Cya

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS