Can't download free ebooks

This post has 18 Replies | 9 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
rache wrote
on Oct 22, 2012 6:17 AM

Hi!  I tried downloading ebooks (wire wrapping and bead crochet)...  I made several attempts but each time all I get is a notification that says the link has many re-direct loops.  please advise how I could download these ebooks.

Thank you.

rache

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Yuma Tatter wrote
on Oct 22, 2012 7:57 AM

I also am a member of Beading Daily and have tried repeatedly to download the free ebooks...have never been able to download a single one!  What's going on??? Doesn't seem to be any place to contact Beading Daily either in order to ask!

Yuma Tatter

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Ann Peniston wrote
on Oct 22, 2012 9:05 AM

This would appear to be a problem with the link. I can't download either. We will have to wait for Interweave to reload the link before we can download. Holding thumbs that this is the problem and not that we are the only ones struggling. Have a wonderful week. Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 5
RubyWaters wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 5:30 AM

Yup!  I'm having the same problem, have emailed but had no reply yet.  Here's hoping it gets sorted soon.

RubyWaters

Not Ranked
Posts 1
latinks wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 5:42 AM

Hi

I have also been trying to download the free ebook (herringbone) for a couple of days now, with no success.   When I click on the link the little circle on the page tab starts revolving but nothing gets downloaded.  :(

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Yuma Tatter wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 7:28 AM

What address did you find to email your complaint to?  If several of us do so, it might help.  I couldn't find a contact for Beading Daily.

Yuma Tatter

Not Ranked
Posts 3
rache wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 9:09 AM

didn't email.  just posted on this forum.  I thought there might be a moderator from interweave/beading daily to address the issue...

Rache

Not Ranked
Posts 1
brieri wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 9:10 AM

I got the same problem.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Oct 23, 2012 11:01 AM

Hi:)
I am a new member here, I just registered and then got an email saying

WELCOME!
We are glad to have you as a member of Beading Daily! You can now download your free copy of: 7 Free Peyote Stitch Projects Plus Bonus Guide to Reading a Peyote Stitch Pattern

7 Free Peyote Stitch Projects Plus Bonus Guide to Reading a Peyote Stitch Pattern
Click here to download 

I CLICKED ON  IT several times  BUT  it's written:
Access Denied
You do not have permissions to perform the requested action.

If I dun have the permission then why they say  a free gift we must daunload???

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Mags279 wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 12:18 PM

Not only is it the link but when I try to go to the login page I get a "redirect" error message. It says... "The page isn't redirecting properly 
          Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.". Same message in both places. Can we get this fixed? I would really like to download the beadweaving ebook.

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Mags279 wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 12:21 PM

Send the complaint to interweaveservice@interweave.com  I did a few days ago but have yet to get any response except the "We have received your inquiry and will respond to you as quickly as we can...." message. Maybe if we get a bunch of people to send the same issue they will look into it....

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,965
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 12:35 PM

Hi everyone

I've been a member here for a bit and have tried to access the freebies too. Even though I have the patterns already just wanted to see what would happen and I was also denied access. So, I think the problem is with the site itself and not with anything that you are or are not doing.

I have sent an e-mail to Jen via her bio page. We'll see if we get any sort of response from her or the Interweave Techs.

Please don't let this little glitch keep you from enjoying the rest of the site. We have some great members and they are more than willing to help out whenever they can.

Here's hoping we get this worked out soon.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 7
ttyson76 wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 12:40 PM

https://www.interweave.com/Contact-Us/Customer-Service/?src=BeadingDaily

Here is the contact us link.  Good luck to all!  I'm having a bear of a time downloading ebooks too.  Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.  By the way, I hadn't problems with the links before...seems recent although I sympathize with those who've had an ongoing problem and yes, when you finally get them to download, they're free.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,965
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 12:54 PM

Hi, it's me again-Smile

I just received a response from Jen.

They are working on the ebook access as we speak. They hope to have the problem corrected by the end of today.

She said they would let us all know.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 1:27 PM

Thats good news, thank you Ellen!

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS