This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
kezdon wrote
on Oct 21, 2012 7:28 PM

Hi,

I am new to this forum.  I found this website purely by chance and I think it is fantastic.  I live in victoria, Australia and you are from all over the world.  I have a small problem since I signed up, I cannot get the free ebooks.  I have tried a couple of times, but they are not downloading.  Can anyone help me with this problem.

Cheers

KerrynBig Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 1:02 PM

Hello Kerryn,

welcome to the forums, i am a new one here too, its fun, so throw yourself in :).

i got the same, can't download the ebooks, i am not sure myself why it does not work, first i thought it is because i blocked cookies, but that wasnt the problem... think there was allready a thread somewhere were more people talking about the prob, maybe we will get there information soon.

Cya

AuntyAkoya

May the beads be with you!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
kezdon wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 4:25 PM

Hi Aunty Akoya,

It would be fantastic if someone could help as the patterns look fantastic and I can't wait to get into it.  I would be greatful even if someone could download them and then email to me.  I am 40 years old (41 next week) and I love beading.  It gets me away from the hubby and the kids, although my kids (son 9 and daughter 7 like beading).  They have made me quite a few necklaces and earrings.  My son has quite an eye for design which is good, daughter is slowly getting there.

Cheers

Kezdon

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 4:41 PM

Hi Kezdon,

the downloads are working now, they repaired it today, i just tryed it and works good.

To have something for your own to relax is great, but beading with the kids together is even better :). I like that very much, though i have not own kids, i do with the kids from my friends and with my niece. Children are a great company, they are just so happy with everything to try and enthusiastic. And they have good ideas also... not long ago my niece brought up a nice tinkering, we collected crown caps and painted pictures on them or glued some pics in it, sealing it with laquer and so on... was a great time... (sorry my german-english might be a bit confusing at times ;).

Cya in the forums, would be lovely to see what you love to do.

Greetings

AuntyAkoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS