NOW embroidery bracelet in purple/black By Niwas

This post has 50 Replies | 5 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 3:23 PM

Oh thank you Aunty Akoya.
I really like what you wrote -"beadspirits whispering in my ear.""  it sounds really nice.
Hope it´s ok for me to use that sentence. It sounds much nicer than  -"the beads are talking yo me", or i think i´m crazy I´m hearing woices in my head Big Smile

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 4:51 PM

i like both expressions, lets see what they tell us next to do, as they have their own head they must have a spirit too, my beads are quite stroppy at the moment and don't do what i want, and oh dear that stupid needle likes to torture me, ... maybe i got to listen better to what they tell me... it says don't use that thick leather behind your embroidery, you will just sew on your fingertip again... but i only got that leather and want to go on, sigh...;)

By the way, what do you use on the back of your embroidery Niwas?

May the beads be with you!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 11:32 PM

Ooooooooo!  Gimmee, gimmeegimmeegimmeegimmee!  Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!(pantpant pant!)

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 12:14 AM

Niwas, just don't talk back or you'll be in real trouble!(lol)

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 1:07 AM

Aunty akoya. hmmm I´m waiting for leather that a friend was going to send me so I can finish my purple bracelet i started a few weeks ago.
I fear my poor fingertips is going to blead and hurt a lot then. I am not used to work with leather ConfusedHmm

my fingertips is still hurting since my green embroidery with the face, i dont think they will be too happy working with leather.
but still I keep on doing it just like you Big Smile

I usually use Ultra suede as backing and i sew on something called "Misans wonder".

Do you have a webpage or Facebookpage with you´r work, really like to see what you´r working on Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 1:14 AM

hihi Val I really appreciate you´r comments. they makes me soooo happyBig Smile

Im working on a ALL purple leather/embroidery now , only missing the leather but waiting for it.
Meanwhile i´, working on a oair of purple embroidery earrings & a blue/purple peyote bracelet.
Yes I start way to much projects at once.

No I should not talk back to the beads,at least not when people aroundStick out tongueBig Smile

Do you have a webpage or something where i can see more of you´r work. Tried searching in here but didn´t work to well Sad

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 1:42 AM

Well, because I love your stuff......so give it to me!(lol)Wink

Ooooo, you evil thing!(lol)  You know how I love purple!

Yes, because next thing you know the men in white coats with the butterfly nets will be standing outside your door.(g)

Not yet, though I really should consider adding a page to my Facebook site.  Or create a separate site, because my personal Facebook site is private.  I have the highest security settings on it.  The only way you can access it is via a friend request that I approve.  I tend to be a very private person, and the only reason I even have a Facebook account is so various friends and out of state family can trade pics and such from time to time.  I don't like Twitter at all, so I'm not on it.  Skype?  Well, that's a whole different ball of wax, 'cos it's like being on the phone!

Val 

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 3:07 AM

I started a new Facebook page just to show my pieces and keep contact with new beading friends.
It is so easy to keep updated with others work with Facebook, It´s also easy to start a new FB page linked to your private.
I can see whats happening in my jewelry page but they can´t see what i write on my private.Big Smile

I´lll try to keep the men in white away, the might want to take my talking beads away fro me Wink

http://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 12:36 PM

I made a couple of earrings, with blue rivolis today.
It is my first attempt including rivolis.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 40
KatrienV wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 1:22 PM

Very interesting what you say about your second facebookpage! Didn't know it was possible!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 1:50 PM

I started one page open to all in the category jewelry /watches. When I signed up they asked me if i had a Facebook account.
I said yes and filled in my name and password and voila I could reach my new page from my personal one.

I think you can make a new page directlyfrom you´r personal account, even if I didn´t go that way.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 11:19 PM

Hmmm....I'll have to look into that.  My smarts regarding Facebook only go so far....(lol)

ROTFL!  No, we wouldn't want that, would we?

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 11:41 PM

Snowflakes!  How kind of you to remind me that winter's almost here.Crying (lol)  They're quite pretty.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Oct 25, 2012 7:08 AM

Niwas Christmas is in the air at your side i guess Big Smile Well we have Diwali coming up.. I started working on ornament covers too... Just to learn something new... Btw I love your work and check ur fb page now and then Stick out tongue 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 25, 2012 5:31 PM

Hello Niwas,

will look up that Misans wonder, sounds interesting, thank you. Ultra suede i got to try too, thats allready on my wishlist. So far i only tryed with that thick leather i still got from a time where i made some handbags, it works good too, its very stabilizing, just a bit tricky to not hurt myself.

i have not a webpage or facebookpage yet, but when i get better and more confident with my beading i would like to start a blog like a jewelery diary like lots here do. It a bit of a time thing also, but can't be to much work to look after it.

Lovley earrings you made there Niwas. Its great how the facetted Stones getting extra shiny through the silver beads.

Greetings

AuntyAkoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 2 of 4 (51 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS