Hello

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
maryjohn6 wrote
on Oct 18, 2012 12:24 AM

Hello Everyone! I am new in this forum.  I hope that I shall learn a lot about fashion and jewelry. Because fashion and jewelry are very important in my life. I always try to get latest updates about jewelry and new fashion. Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Oct 18, 2012 8:24 AM

Welcome Maryjohn,

I am not sure about fashion, but we all love to make jewelry here. We do try and stay up with the latest trends in jewelry, but as you know that is almost impossible. It seems as soon as a trend comes in the front door, it is scatting out the back door. 

So stick around and you will see all kinds of trends, rather new or renewed. We do it all here.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 18, 2012 1:03 PM

hi Mary,

welcome to this helpful and funsharing community, i am a new member too and enjoying the clime here allready.

Well the fashion, i like it too choose jewellery that goes with my clothes, selfmade or made by friends and is simply the best.

i agree with Sue, its so difficult to stay up with the trends, but i am living behind the moon, so i will never know, example i thought Tilabeads are something new, but they are popular since years :)...

Never mind, i find anyway pretty everything about beading fantastic.

Cya

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS