Beaded Horses Book

This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
gac@2 wrote
on Oct 17, 2012 8:21 PM

A few years back, I saw a book of patterns of only horses.  I can't find it anywhere now.  Would anyone know the exact title?  Where to get a copy?  It was soft cover and around 8-1/2 x 11 inches size.  Please help.

Thank you.

gac

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 20, 2012 4:08 PM

i had good look around in the internet in englisch and german websites, as well on a german forum for only beadanimal friends, its a big community collecting everything about it, but i couldnt find any book with only horse patterns or beadtutorials, as you don't know the title i suppose you could not remember the publishing house either, or can you? maybe that would help if they are not sold anymore, to ask if they still have it.

Greetings

May the beads be with you!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,505
D.M.Z wrote
on Oct 20, 2012 5:52 PM

gac, did you try google using "book: horse bead patterns"............. seems I found several but figured you'd already seen those and it wasn't among them. Also try the same search on Amazon and AbeBooks. Donna

Not Ranked
Posts 4
gac@2 wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 9:25 AM

Thank you D.M.Z. & Aunty Akoya.  I've tried the places you suggested but no luck.  Why in the world didn't I buy it when I saw it???  It had a pattern with the horses bottoms toward you with the tail on outside of the pattern - 3-D like, so cute!   (I'm not really explaining well though)

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 5:02 PM

i will keep my eyes open too, that would be interesting.

If you find it, plz let us know too?

Cya

May the beads be with you!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 158
on Mar 11, 2013 8:18 PM

Whoops! I just noticed this is an old post. Did you manage to find your book?

This is what I have at home, let me know if you still want the horse pattern.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/47504169/out-of-print-bead-craft-mascot-animals

Despite the English wording, its actually a Japanese book but the patterns are easy to follow. And its not out of print, you can still find it online.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS