metal clay not sold in local craft stores?????

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 22
JaimeD@2 wrote
on Oct 16, 2012 7:51 AM

i can not find any in the usual suspects such as ac moore, hobby lobby, joanns, and michaels. i live in upstate ny and NO ONE has any!!! i want to fire up my new torch today lol. dont wanna wait on shipping ;). thanks guys!!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,215
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Oct 16, 2012 10:39 AM

Sorry unless you have a local supplier you will have to  order it online from several different carriers, including FMG.

Hope this helps.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Temperance,Michigan

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 16, 2012 2:41 PM

Jaime,

I live in Vestal, and I've never been able to find it around here, either.  Our state SUCKS!!Sad  If you want anything, you have to go to the City, and then get ripped off!  Besides, I live about 4 hours west of the City.  Why would I want to travel all that way just to get ripped off?  I hate going there, anyway.  BLEAH!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 643
untmom2003 wrote
on Oct 19, 2012 6:30 PM

yep, online shopping is your best friend! Better prices than local too! Just order and stock up so you won't have that problem. I have taken one metal clay class, but have ordered supplies and refill from cooltools(dot)us. They have very good prices.

Don't forget to post your creations in the Reader's Showcase!

Not Ranked
Posts 22
JaimeD@2 wrote
on Oct 20, 2012 9:03 PM

thx guys!!!! so is FMG the cheapest? i see that the going rate is around 170.00 for the silver, can't rem. the ounces tho lol.

Not Ranked
Posts 22
JaimeD@2 wrote
on Nov 18, 2012 11:41 PM

wow! thanks for the site info!!!!! i'm waaaaay behind. haven't ordered anything yet, had strep AND pneumonia for a month...will post as soon as i'm done creating!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS