Get the word out !

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
deangrandma wrote
on Oct 4, 2012 11:45 AM

With just recently starting a web site, I am frustrated with how to get the word out.  I have been creating for 5 years and have a few pieces in an art shop...but the process is daunting sometimes.  Really new to the business end of things.  I have no trouble creating and making,  it is the other part of it that I don't have a clue where to begin.  HELP !

Thanks,

deangrandma

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,524
D.M.Z wrote
on Oct 4, 2012 1:56 PM

deangrandma, hello. Not knowing anything about you or even where you are.......I'd offer several ideas. 1) do a google for vicki lareau, she has published a book on being in the bead biz. She may have a web site with info also. 2) if you have a decent library, they may have some business plan or business startup books that you can check out, these will include information on marketing. 3) if you happen to be in a community with a Small Business Development Center, take advantage of them! They are a free service that you can take advantage of for advice, often have libraries specifically fill with books on how to start a business which will include how to market you new biz. Some are connected with universities and colleges, some are independent. Some offer classes for which there may be a charge. Donna

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS