Can't find a post I've previously read....

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Tank Girl wrote
on Oct 3, 2012 11:50 AM

Hi Guys,

Would you please tell me how to find a picture someone posted, or maybe a list of their posts?  I have seen some great pics of stashes, storage ideas, etc, but couldn't find them later (these wouldn't be in the gallery....I don't think).  Do I need to write the name and forum date?  I want so much to show a beading friend the "beading room" that spilled into the dining room, but can't remember the poster's name or where it was.  I spend way to much time at work looking for this stuff (even tho' it's a nice break occasionally).

Thanks in advance!

Donna

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 3, 2012 1:05 PM

Hi Donna

See if this is the one you're looking for http://www.beadingdaily.com/forums/t/8365.aspx

If you go to the search box at the right of the top of the page and put in the persons user name you should get all/or most of their posts. You can also do a search for topic like beading area or storage and see if you get what you're looking for. But you'll have to do some wading through other posts.

Hope this helps and Good Luck finding what you're looking for.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Tank Girl wrote
on Oct 3, 2012 1:55 PM

Thanks SEllen!  I found it.  It's vilcat's pictures of her stash.  I had to bow to the monitor before I could answer you.  My friend's jaw is still on the floor.  It's still fun looking thru posts, I just don't always have time to find one thing.

Donna

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 3, 2012 3:02 PM

Glad that you found it.Big Smile

I hate it when I know I read something but when I go back to find it again I can't. Confused Confused

Drives me absolutly bonkers.

I always forget that I can put a post or forum on my faves list to save it in on my bio page.

TTYL

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Tank Girl wrote
on Oct 3, 2012 4:15 PM

AH! Putting on my favorites!!  Thanks again!

Donna

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS