Curiousboner - Inappropriate post and avatar

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 20
Lyn59 wrote
on Oct 1, 2012 5:39 AM

I found the following post in the Black Iris Bracelet thread and thought it completely inappropriate. I'm new here and not sure what the protocols are so I hope someone can remove the post and poster as soon as possible. I haven't even mentioned that the avatar is an almost naked woman.

The name of the poster is Curiousboner - "Ma'am, I've been surfin around all over the web and somehow I ended up lookin at this bracelet. And then I saw you, you seem like a very nice lady and then the most tedious thought came to mind and I got to the point that I'm just gonna go for a leap here and ask a stranger a strange question.

What do you regularly think about during the day?"

Sorry if I've gone about this in the wrong way but I'm going to plead ignorance.

Lyn

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Oct 1, 2012 6:09 AM

Hi Lyn,

I saw the same and looked at 'his' bio -- not any better.  I reported it by clicking on 'report abuse' and reported it to 'The Powers That Be'.  I'm checking back in a few days to see if it's been removed; if not, I'll report it again, and check in with customer service.  This just gave me the creeps.  When you're reading the posts, there will be a couple of options to the right of the post (if you're signed in); one of which is 'Report Abuse' which will open a separate window for contacting TPTB by email.  Hope that helps.  You did fine Smile.

Ottercat Coffee

10-01-12 (0409 PDT)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,218
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Oct 1, 2012 9:41 AM

I also reported it as spam. Keep up the spam patrol girls. 

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,906
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 1, 2012 11:32 AM

Thanks for the heads up Lyn

I too reported this.

Let's hope that it is removed quickly.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,906
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 1, 2012 12:13 PM

Just an update

Jen let me know that the offensive post HAS been delt with.

Thank you Jen

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS