nttpowell wrote
on Sep 23, 2012 8:13 PM

hi,im having trouble uploading my pictures,how can i do this?thank you nettie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,974
SEllen 2 wrote
on Sep 24, 2012 12:43 PM

Hi nettie

To load pictures into a post simply click on the film strip icon at the top of the text box. A window will come up and you can choose where you want to get your picture from. Your computer, from site, from URL select one then push browse. Choose your photo then push insert. It may take a bit to load.

If your picture is too big it may not load at all. Just resize your photo and try again.

This picture is sized to Max width 400 and Max height 400. Just to give you an idea.

If you'd like to size it to the post then just click on your inserted photo and little white boxes will appear along the sides then just drag the boxes until you get the size you want.

That's how I did this one.

I hope this helps and that I didn't confuse you. If I did just give a shout out and I can try to explain again or maybe someone else can explain it better.

Good Luck and I look forward to seeing your work.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Tank Girl wrote
on Sep 24, 2012 12:56 PM

Good grief!  That just helped me!  I hope it works next time.  I fought with that picture, and it still came out with the important stuff cut off.

Thanks!

Donna

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,974
SEllen 2 wrote
on Sep 24, 2012 1:06 PM

Tank Girl:
Good grief!  That just helped me!  I hope it works next time.

Donna

Just give a shout out if it doesn't work for you next time and we'll do our best to help you.

Sometimes we do have some gremlins Angry that like to cause problems with loading and such so don't give up. I've had to try again the next day and doing it exactly the same way as the day before it will load.

Good Luck

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS