Hello, new to Beading Daily

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Sep 14, 2012 10:36 AM

Hello my name is Gypsie and I just signed up to the site and I really like it so far. I was looking for information on the web regarding home based jewelry business and I found this great site. I have been making jewelry since I was a teen (what feels like 100 years ago ha,ha) and I am now wanting to start a home based/online business and was looking for resources.

I draw a lot of inspiration from my cultural back ground which includes traditional Aztec dancing. I mostly work with semi precious stones but I am learning to work with seed beads and metal as well. For the most part I am self taught but I do enjoy learning from others and sharing too, I think that it is important to have a space to share and support one another. In Los Angeles it is very competitive with artists and you do not have that sense of community for jewelry artists. All too often I find that others are not willing to share and feel the need to protect what they know. I look forward to meeting other artists and I will send out a posting when my website goes live! Nice to meet you all and I look forward in participating in this wonderful new community of artists.

Gypsie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 14, 2012 5:45 PM

Welcome to the crazy houze Gypsie!  It's lots of fun here!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Sep 17, 2012 1:15 AM

Thank you for the reply Val and nice to meet you!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS