we have new spammer\

This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,258
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 12, 2012 3:25 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, If you haven't noticed, we have a new spammer. Her name is Stephanie Harris. She started posting today, and already she has spammed three different post. 

When I read her first post, I posted under her  that spamming wasn't allowed. To please refrain from doing so. However after giving her two warnings in a very short period of time, wasn't as nice the third time. I told her to stop or risk being blackballed from the site. 

Please help me keep this site spam free. Please do not go to her site, and report her as abuse. If you want to make sure I am telling the truth, go ahead a click on her sites. I did just to make sure of what she was up to. 

WE ALL RECCONIZE THE TYPE OF POSTS THEY MAKE. USUALLY NOT RELATED TO THE ORIGINAL POST, USUALLY OLDER POSTS, AND ALL OF THEM HAVE HYPER LINKS TO THEIR VERY OWN WEB SALES SITES. 

SO PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THIS SITE A NICE PLACE TO COME AND GET INFORMATION AND HELP.

R E P O R T   T H E    S P A M    B Y    C L I C K I  N G    O N    R  E  P O R T      A B U S E 

type at on the subject line   spam  than type spam in the post's body.   it only takes a second.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 252
kathi@46 wrote
on Sep 12, 2012 6:10 PM

Done Sue.

Kathi

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS