My costume Jewellery

This post has 203 Replies | 7 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 17, 2012 7:06 AM

oh and about the icecream cake.. M gonna imagine that i had it :) 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 17, 2012 12:47 PM

I got the permission to post my friend's jewellery I bought from her.. :D Well mostly her jewellery comprises of beads but there's some wirework too.. 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 17, 2012 1:02 PM

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 17, 2012 2:27 PM

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 17, 2012 3:05 PM

Get ready to be shocked!!!  Also, jewelry inspired!(g)

I use Skype to stay in touch with all of my friends and relatives who live out of the country.  Your brother's in Dubai?  Whoa!  Nice!  Hopefully things are calm there right now.  Eek!  9 1/2 hours?  It's already nighttime there, whilst it's nearly 4pm EDT here!  OY!

Yes, I love my massage mat.  My mom and dad gave it to me for Christmas a couple of years ago.  It's a big help for my broken back, as well as when it's "that time of the month."Devil  Oh my goodness!  Your house flooded?!  That's not good!  I bet you found out when you woke up and went for a swim instead of stepping on your floor!(lol)  I hope it didn't do a lot of damage.  I'd like to say I'm sick and tired of the rain, but the alternative is only going to be worse.  I'm afraid we're going to be in for a nasty winter this year.Sad 

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 17, 2012 3:07 PM

Good!  It's a nice white cake w/vanilla ice cream and whip cream frosting!  Oh, and glad you can post your friend's stuff.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 17, 2012 3:08 PM

LOVE the ones that look like a bunch of cherries!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 18, 2012 6:42 AM

Dubai was a calm country.. Its neighbours are having trouble... yup we are totally on day and night time distance :D...No I just found the lobby half filled with water.. the rest was cleaned already.. I was disappointed.. I wanted to see how the water fell like waterfall from the stairs and all lolz.. It didn't damage anything accept my bathmat.. Even m tired of rains here.. its cloudy most of the time... Sad We all are expecting coldest winter too... 

I like the kite as its something different for me.. its made of terracotta.. And the blue one.. I call it chinese earrings as they resemble the shapes of chinese roofs.. :D

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 19, 2012 1:17 AM

That must be a bit nerve -wracking.  Well,that just figures!(lol)  ROTFL!!  That would have have been quite a sight to see.  It's raining here-- AGAIN!! I'm sooooooo sick of it!

It's made of terra cotta?  Really?  I'm gonna have to go look at that again!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 19, 2012 9:08 AM

yes it is.. and also the one with eye on it.. lollz

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 19, 2012 2:00 PM

Ohhhhh.....THAT one!  I dunno if I want my jewelry staring back at me or not!(lol)

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 20, 2012 10:07 AM

lolzz. its more like your jewellery staring at people :D Its more like Lord of the Rings Sauron's eye but with less red and more colours around :D

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 21, 2012 1:02 AM

Well, since you put it that way.........(lol)   Oooo, you would mention Sauron.  Cree-py.  Loved those books.  Still do.  Can't wait for The Hobbit to be released, though I must admit, I think Peter Jackson would have done have done better to have released The Hobbit first, then The Lord of the Rings.  But, that's me.Smile

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Sep 21, 2012 7:18 AM

I read the book once in every year.. So far i have read it 9 times and still if ind something or the other new in it.. :D And i agree with you about Hobbit coming first as it would have made clear what it was all about when i watched the movie in my 10th grade :D 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,875
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 21, 2012 2:49 PM

Oh, ditto! I got the books as a gift from my godmother when I was a young teenager.  I was having a difficult time getting through The Fellowship, till my brother kndly recommended I read The Hobbit first.  Once I did that, TLOTR made a lot more sense, especially since there were so many references to The Hobbit in it.

Perhaps in honor of the movie's release we should make some Elven style jewelry.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say it should probably have a strong Celtic influence.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 3 of 14 (204 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS