There's something wrong!

This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 6, 2012 6:17 PM

Hello moderators,

Since yesterday I can't post new things in the Readers Photo Gallery. I'm not the only one. There are 3 other blank pictures. What going wrong?

Greetings from Karin (SeaBeads)/

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 7, 2012 6:34 AM

Anybody there?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 4:52 PM

Hi Karin,

It's getting worse -- several more photos are missing (recent posts to gallery).

I found a forum that you could use to look up the moderators:  go to Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Non-Beading Discussions > Advice on how to protect my design?; then click on 'MODERATOR' under avatar of first post; it will take you to the page listing moderators, but no telling if is current.  I hope this helps.

Later,

Sarah Coffee

09-08-12 (1452 PDT)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 5:07 PM

Hi Karin,

I've sent an email to a Moderator; she has a recent blog on the site (that's how I selected her).  I asked her to check out your post -- I sure hope this helps.

Later,

Sarah Coffee

09-08-12 (1507 PDT)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 6:12 PM

Hi Sarah,

Thanx for your reply. I was wondering whether I had posted my question in the right place. Or that it was only me that saw blank spaces. 

I don't understand that nobody (except you) is reacting to this situation. We'll see what happens next.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 164
momma9 wrote
on Sep 9, 2012 5:55 AM

Hello,

I had the same problem with my post to the reader's gallery.  My picture did not post, so I went back in again through the edit button.  The error page appeared the second time as well, but somehow the pic did post.

I was surprised to see that there is still a problem with the gallery uploads.

Peace and love,

Diane

www.dreamingmommadesigns.com

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 9, 2012 12:39 PM

Hi Momma9,

Tried your method but it didn't work with my post. Hopefully a moderator will be willing to try and solve the problem. Ottercat tried to get in touch with one but so far, no answer yet.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 10, 2012 7:19 PM

Sorry Karin; nothing yet.  I'll try another one -- maybe all of them (listed).  Someone's got to be around.

Sarah Coffee

09-10-12 (1719 PDT)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 10, 2012 7:51 PM

Hi Karin,

I've sent an S.O.S. (email ) to Jennifer (Online Editor) -- couldn't find customer service (should be listed or I just couldn't find it).  Beginning to think something has happened to the 'Powers That Be'; hope not.

Later,

Sarah Coffee

09-10-12 (1751 PDT)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 11, 2012 3:01 AM

Hi Ottercat,

Thanks for all your efforts.

I posted another request in Beading Daily Guidelines as there was no answer here. I managed to get some pictures posted but it still doesn't work well. There's a new blank space today from somebody else.

Someone's gotta react sometime!

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 252
kathi@46 wrote
on Sep 17, 2012 5:40 PM

There's quite a few gallery pics that have not posted correctly. Hope someone is looking into this.

Kathi

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS