beading space

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 46
bec95beads wrote
on Sep 6, 2012 11:20 AM

this is my beading space change , the big 90 tub on the left side is full with beads , wire , stringing supplies and storage containers and beading boards and tools that i don’t use all the time or have more than one of , on my desk are silver findings colored tigertail , wire , tread and tools and lamp and on the right side storage space on my desk is my beads cezch glass fire polished in 4mm , 5mm , 6mm and cats eyes and cezch glass , then are mics glass beads on top of that are mixs and more glass beads my swaroski crystals and gemstones and gold and brass findings and then on the top self from left to right are my seed beads , glass beads , charms and more glass beads and then my clear / white , pink , purple mixs . In the draws are my magazines and book’s and in the plastic draws are more glass beads top draw is full of 4mm , middle is 6mm and the bottom draw is 8mm , in the green scrapbooking bag is suffed full of 4mm and 6mm and 8mm and mics beads and some zip lock bags on to is a basket full of books and magazines , i have no more room left to put anything and i still have another box of bead from panda hall to come yet , i love that place !

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,360
D.M.Z wrote
on Sep 6, 2012 12:36 PM

Looks nice and compact. I love to have most everything within reach, but I do have a much larger desk (heh, heh) and it is also vertically stacked but not so high that I worry about it falling on me. I also put things that I don't use all the time into storage (I use three drawer roll arounds so that I can move them out of my way when needed).

Your setup looks very workable............good beading. Donna

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 46
bec95beads wrote
on Sep 6, 2012 4:36 PM

thanks it's a corner of my beadroom as i'm 17 and still in highschool so it compact but useable .

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Sep 9, 2012 5:50 PM

Wow! This is Awesome! Congradulations! on being so organized. (Maybe if I look at  the Picture long enough, it will be contagious and I will get organizedCrying(wishful thinking)

Nice,

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 9, 2012 7:15 PM

Hi, Mary!  Welcome back!  How were your travels?

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS