Where to buy beads in Europe?

This post has 18 Replies | 6 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 25
heffalompa wrote
on Aug 17, 2012 7:05 AM

Hello everyone

Can anyone recommend an online -shop to me? The ones overseas are fine, I guess, but not always so fine when it comes to the price of shipping. I mean - 23 dollars?? And the beads were 4? A depressing thought, I think.

I am especially interested in seed beads, and basically anything made of glass.

Laila

:)

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Aug 17, 2012 9:17 AM

beadsdirect.co.uk are based in the UK and deliver elsewhere (delivery costs to Europe are £4.95) They do quite a range of seed beads and glass beads too.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 579
shanks wrote
on Aug 17, 2012 10:10 AM

Hi,

I can suggest a couple of sites in Czech for you. If you have any purchases sent regular post the charges are not too bad, but it takes a long time to get an order.  Air Mail is just crazy on the price.

http://www.springl.cz

http://www.gbbeads.cz

Both these companies sell smaller orders of beads off their web sites.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
noodlebead wrote
on Aug 21, 2012 3:26 AM

hello, the best quality- price is at     kralenwerk.nl   you find toho and miyuki seed beads .

and if you interresting i have some seed beads to trade.(miyuki and toho)

Not Ranked
Posts 25
heffalompa wrote
on Aug 21, 2012 3:51 PM

Hello

I have sent you an email.

Thanks for answering, everybody!

Laila

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Edith_Europe wrote
on Aug 25, 2012 5:04 AM

Hello.

You can try to find in Etsy.com (shop Local - European Union)

There are some good shops (big with good shipping prices) - SAMPLE->

Not Ranked
Posts 6
lucky rita wrote
on Aug 31, 2012 5:37 AM

hey dear,

cliobeads.com is overseas beads company. but our beads all enjoy low price compared with many suppliers. plz check our website first and then make final decision.

gemstones, semi-precious stones, class beads, crystal pave beads and findings. anything, u name it, we offer.

for some we do not have, send us pics of beads u are looking for, we could find u coz we are located world's level beads wholesaling center.

MSN:cliobeads3@hotmail.com

Rita

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
on Sep 7, 2012 1:30 PM | Locked
This post has been deleted.

- Allie & Nathan
Potomac Bead Company

www.potomacbeads.com
Buy Online: www.thebeadco.com 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 579
shanks wrote
on Sep 7, 2012 8:37 PM

It is darn funny why Potomac Bead Company is restricted from posting here when                 xxxxxxx seems to spam.

Sorry for the misunderstanding and my goof.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 12:45 AM

I was puzzled why their emails didn't post.  I didn't think they were spamming, and i wanted to ask them if they had any stores in Prince William Cty., VA, as well as Hampton Roads. I also wanted to invite them to buld a store here in my hometown of Vestal, NY.  Our town clerk said our supervisor(the equivalent to the mayor) would welcome them with open arms.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,288
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 8:22 AM

If the members doesn't report spam, it gets by the watch dogs. So whenever you notice spamming, please don't respond to them,that encourages them to spam more, because someone responded. Help us all keep spam off this site report abuse when you see it.. 

That said, however, when someone asks for a site to buy, you are opening the door, because now it is not spam, you asked. So everyone be careful of what you ask for the spammers are out there and they are just waiting for someone to open the door for them. I know there are members that haven't been around very long, and they are looking for a good place to do online shopping, so you can expect them to ask for a good source, so you just have to ignore the spammers when they reply to this question. After all someone asked and they are looking to make a living, I don't spammers anymore than anyone else, and we had in the very short past a real problem with spammers. I found that if you just keep reporting them, and not responding to to their spams they will stop trying. Everything they get a hit from this site, it encourages them to spam more. 
Be watchful of the the original post, if the new post has a hyperlink, doesn't have a real relationship to the original post, or if the original post is really old, you can just about bet it is a spammer.

I can't say this enough,  Don't respond to them or hit on the hyperlink, but  report it as abuse. 

Happy spam free Beading!! 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,288
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 8:26 AM

Shank, you don't like Cliobeads spamming the site, so why did you put their hyperlink here? That action alone makes me think that you are apart of the spam problem or are in cahoots with Cliobeads . You complain about not beinging able to spam and then you help a spammer.  ???????

I have read your past post, so I know your are honestly a good helpful member. I believe you didn't mean to help this spammer. So go to your post and unlink their site. 

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 579
shanks wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 10:21 AM

Hi Sue,

Point well taken, but your response I feel was a little over board in an underhanded way of accusing me of being in "cahoots" with them. I have changed the post and will be more careful in the future.

Not Ranked
Posts 25
heffalompa wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 10:41 AM

Whhooops, hope I haven't done something stupid by posting my original question. Spamming was not anywhere near my thoughts. I'm pretty new here and just wanted to get some tips on where to buy beads.

Laila

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 8, 2012 12:27 PM

Were the Potomac Beads emails spam, then?  Seemed like they were offering some helpful tips.  The posts didn't go online, though, which was curious.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS