New RAW bracelet

This post has 12 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Aug 3, 2012 2:58 PM

I don't do alot of RAW stitch but I made this one the other day out of boredom and thought I'd post it ...

It's made with size 6/0 navy beads and size 11/0 sky blue seed bead and has 4mm swarovski crystal bicone beads down the center and a gold plated toggle clasp. It measures approximately 7 1/2 inches.

I'm currently working on a bead embroidered pendant while I watch the summer olympics. Have it 95% completed just need to complete the finishing work...and something  to string it on.

Thanks for lookingSmile

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,844
Valbeads wrote
on Aug 3, 2012 5:18 PM

Cool!  It's amazing sometimes, the things we can come up with when we're bored, innit?  I can't sew anymore, but it's probably just as well; I was never vey patient.Tongue Tied

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 643
untmom2003 wrote
on Aug 5, 2012 10:50 PM

WELL, blue IS my favorite color, so I'm all over that!!! 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 81
on Aug 16, 2012 12:04 PM

Sigh... I wish I had the money to spend on Swarovskis... Oh well, maybe once I graduate.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 96
on Aug 16, 2012 12:39 PM

Very very pretty!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Aug 16, 2012 12:43 PM

I really like that bracelet - blues are big favorites of mine.  I could see wearing that with everything from jeans on up - very pretty.

Ricki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Aug 16, 2012 12:58 PM

I forgot I put this up. LOL I had to double check to see if it was really mine.Embarrassed

I'm so glad you guys like it.

I think it would go well with jeans too.

fkpuffinlover- I can't usually afford swaro's either unless I can find a sale. And I'm always looking.Geeked

Thanks & Have a great day everyone.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,844
Valbeads wrote
on Aug 16, 2012 1:08 PM

Sue Ellen,

Have you checked FMG lately?  They recently lowered the price on their Swarovski inventory to the 200+ price bracket, the lowest price bracket they have, so no matter how many or few pieces you buy, you get the same low price as someone who was buying a truckload.  Afaik, they have made this reduction permanent on their regular stock.  Now even someone as dirt poor as me can afford it from time to time.  Trust me- they're cheaper even than AC Moore and Michaels.  And they frequently have some pretty ones on clearance, too.  You KNOW how often FMG has sales!

Hope that helps!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Aug 16, 2012 1:42 PM

Valbeads:
Have you checked FMG lately?

Yep -  FMG is where I usually buy from and I just haven't had the $$$ to buy any since they put this into effect.

Hopefully in the next few months barring anymore unforeseen bills I will have the $$$ to spend on some sparklies.

Thanks Val

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 10
jeanarick wrote
on Aug 16, 2012 2:21 PM

I like that stitch and the colors!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Aug 16, 2012 2:42 PM

Thanks jeanarick

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 8
lkpk wrote
on Aug 17, 2012 5:36 AM

It looks wonderful.  

It looks like the crystal has holes on 4 sides, I know that is not true,  I am learning. That is beautiful combination colors and it is very pretty.

lkpk

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,844
Valbeads wrote
on Aug 17, 2012 8:03 PM

Oh.......duh!(smacks head)

I just took advantage of that Dutch Auction they had.  Got 90% off a boatload of stuff, so I went to TOWN!  Got a big honkin' box of stuff I've had my eye on for dirt cheap!  What an awesome sale.  Of course, that means I'll be broke for some time to come.(lol)

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS