Blogs?

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,954
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jul 14, 2012 1:46 PM

So, I've been reading a few blogs and I was just wondering...

What is your favorite blog/blogger?  What do you like about it? How did you come to find them among all the blogs out there?

I read mostly blogs from our members here. Then I started reading blogs from other "known" beaders like...Marcia DeCoster http://maddesignsbeads.blogspot

I just found her's actually and am enjoying reading her posts. I must say she is one of the most consistent bloggers I follow. I like the way she writes and I also love the photos she includes. I have a tutorial from her that I found ages ago but I haven't had the $$ to buy the materials for it.

But after reading her blog I think I'll try and save up and get them. I usually have a hard time following someone else's instructions. But if she writes her tuts the same way she writes her blog I think I might be able to follow her pretty easily.

I was just wonderingConfused

Have a great weekend everyone.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Jul 15, 2012 11:25 PM

Hey Sue Ellen

I also follow alot of blogs from people here, plus others I have picked up along the way. I can't say that I have folowed many 'known' beaders, but I probably should Stick out tongue lol.

Another blog that I love is one of the posters here, Megan (aka. MegaBGirl). Her blogs are always so fun, I love reading her posts! I have also gotten alot of useful tips from her and her blog, and she is very consistent with her posts too.

I might go and check out Marcia's blog!

Emma
xXx

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS