Problems with site

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
cdowds wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 3:36 PM

For some reason, when I try to reply to a message, the website takes me back to the sign in page as if I had not signed in.  I sign in, try to reply, and it does this over and over.  Any way to fix this?

Not Ranked
Posts 4
cdowds wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 3:38 PM

I see this posted twice, but trust me, I did not click the post button twice!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
D.M.Z wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 5:00 PM

poor c. I guess you were the "lucky" one to get caught in the snaggled tooth of the net having storm related problems. Many normally stable web sites have been experiencing truly strange happenings and mostly it is because servers are down in areas without power and things are shuttled off to other servers. After one of these happenings I always find stuff in my e-mail inboxes that is like weeks old. It happens.

Last stormy period I composed a great loooooong reply to someone and it couldn't go through. Being dumber than a sack of rocks, I typed the whole thing AGAIN and it was "deja vu" all over again. Mumbling and procrastination did the trick, the next day I sent a now abbreviated version through with no problem. Sigh...........Donna

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jul 4, 2012 11:02 AM

welcome to the world of internet. Just and FYI, when I double post, I can click on "edit" and delete post. It has a box that ask why are you deleting this post. just type "duplicate Post." it will only remove on post.(altho, I have somehow deleted both post, and just type it again.)

hope this helps. we had Moderators once upon a time. I don't know what happen to all of them.

Welcome to the Forum.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS