We have a new baby!

This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 553
Beadiecat wrote
on Jun 4, 2012 1:59 PM

My daughter had a baby girl just about two hours ago.  They are both happy and healthy, the baby weighed 8 lbs, 9 ozs.  That is huge for my daughter, who only weighs 95 lbs when she is not pregnant!  I am off to the hospital soon, can't wait to pick up the little bundle of love!

Cat

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
KipperCat wrote
on Jun 4, 2012 6:00 PM

Wonderful!  congratulations!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jun 4, 2012 6:28 PM

How exciting! Congratulations to you and your daughter and your beautiful new granddaughter!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,904
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jun 4, 2012 6:55 PM

Congratulations!!! Big Smile

Give your daughter my congratulations.

And may your granddaughter have a long life, much love, & great happiness.Drinks

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jun 4, 2012 10:37 PM

Oh, Goody!

Congrats, sweetie!  Girls are tons of fun- I oughta know; I have FIVE nieces!  Sorry to those of you who might have boys, but they're just not nearly as fun to take shopping as girls are!  Can't begin to tell you how much money my mother and I have blown over the years in the infants' and then toddlers', and now little girls' department at Kohl's department store.  Their little girls' stuff is A-DOR-A-BLE!!!  Okay, wiping misty tears of remembrance from my eyes.  My youngest will be 4 in September.  Enjoy your new baby!!!  Nothing says love quite like a soft, cuddly baby snuggling trustingly in your arms...oops!  Misting up again!  'Scuse me whilst I go get a kleenex!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 439
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Jun 5, 2012 4:32 PM

Congratulations Grandma Cat!!!  How exciting.  Wishing happiness, joy, and lots of love to one and all.

Ricki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jun 7, 2012 11:24 PM

Congradulations! to your new addition! May you spoil the little angel like and angel should be spoiled.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 553
Beadiecat wrote
on Jun 9, 2012 2:17 AM

Thanks everyone!  Oh, yes, she will be spoiled alright!  That is grammy's job, isn't it?  I did take a picture once I got to the hospital.  Here is the little angel.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jun 9, 2012 4:13 AM

Awwww!  Adorable!  (runs for kleenex again.)  Hope mommy and baby are doing great.  Mwah!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Jennamoriss wrote
on Jun 22, 2012 8:30 AM

congrats ! my sister will born in August too

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 410
KristieJ3 wrote
on Jul 1, 2012 12:37 AM

Congratulations!!! I bet you can't wait to spoil her, lol. That's what grandmothers are made for after all ;)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 538
Emma.J wrote
on Jul 2, 2012 7:19 PM

Congratulations!!! oh em gee, she is GORGEOUS! I can't wait until I'm a mother Stick out tongue lol.

I'm so happy for you and your family.

Emma
xXx

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 553
Beadiecat wrote
on Jul 22, 2012 2:04 AM

Hi guys! I haven't been online for awhile, but I'm babysitting tonight and she is sleeping, so here I am.

It's incredible looking back at that first picture, because she is already so much bigger than that!  She is starting to get a little personality too, and when I first got here tonight and picked her up, she smiled at me, one of her first real smiles.

I'm hoping she wakes up again before her parents get home, so I can play with her some more, hehe.

Cat

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 16, 2012 5:24 AM

Congratz, and take care of the new member…… Should be an unforgettable day in your life….

Quality bird food will bring birds to every garden.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS