BEAD FEST VIDEO WORKSHOPS!

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 367
on Oct 15, 2008 12:41 PM

Did you know we have video workshops so you can "take a class" at home?

I had to post this little pitch for our DVDs. I have a special feature going into our Jan Feb issue of Step by Step Beads by Ronna Sarvas Weltman, a talented polymer artist. She wrote reviews of a few good teaching DVDs by other known polymer artists. She discusses why she likes these DVDs, and what you learn. She herself started out using one of the DVDs, and her work, as you will see when the issue comes out, is really fabulous. 

So I thought, wow, she learned so much by watching those videos, about techniques, tools and materials. She clearly was inspired and empowered by what she learned, to develop her own original designs. And though nothing beats taking a Bead Fest class in person, travel isn't always possible. So what's the next best thing?  BEAD FEST VIDEO WORKSHOPS! You can buy the DVDs or download the videos online, and learn from a master right in your home. You can find the workshop DVDs for sale right now in the Beading Daily online shop!

But you'll have to wait until December for the polymer feature and the Jan Feb issue of Step by Step Beads. After all, next to taking a class and getting the video, our magazines are the best place to learn how-to!

sleeplessbeader.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS