Falling Leaves Lariat-Feb/March 2012

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Jaelle2 wrote
on Apr 5, 2012 9:58 AM

I usually read through a project before buying materials or starting a project.  I am a bit confused by the materials list.  Looking at the photo, it seems to me that the sizes for the seed bead colors in the lariat were switched.  Also, the matte teal 11o beads were listed twice in two different quantities.  However, in the photo, the connector peyote piece seems to be a bigger size bead.

Has anyone else made this project who could let me know if the materials list is correct?

Thanks!  Jaelle

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,482
D.M.Z wrote
on Apr 5, 2012 12:33 PM

Jaelle, in reading the pattern through, the only reason for separating the lt. teal matte beads is for the ID letter, some are used in the pattern as "D" and the smaller quantity is used as "E". Also they may have photographed the second snap on band separately and then inserted it into the photo of the lariat. It's the only thing I can think of off hand. I usually have more grams of beads available than asked for in the project simply because I might want earrings or a bracelet to go with.............. Have fun with this pattern and show off a picture when you are done. Donna

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 126
ScottishSue wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 4:25 PM

Hi:

There is a CORRECTION listed for "Falling Leaves Lariat":

In the Materials list, “D” should be: 32 g light teal matte opaque size 15 (not size 11) seed beads.

ScottishSue

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS