Does anyone recognize this pattern?

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
rrobboy wrote
on Mar 26, 2012 10:25 PM

I started this years ago, but the pattern and the project got separated and now I can't figure out where it was.  It had to be in a magazine, either beadwork or bead and button, not sure which.  I would love to finish this project now, but the bracelet is a little short, so I really need that pattern to finish it.  The center is herringbone, with really cool undulating loop fringes on either side.  The color pattern you see in the center was not part of the original pattern, just happened through random use of the two color czech bead mix I chose.  If you know which issue this might be in, please contact me: quiltrobin at comcast dot net.  Thank you!

Not Ranked
Posts 10
teonaaa3 wrote
on Jul 3, 2012 10:46 AM

The picture is quite blurred to clarify exactly :( but as I can see it doesn't seems very difficult pattern

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jul 4, 2012 11:08 AM

This looks beautiful. I sometimes buy unfinished projects at yard sales or estate sales. I just "Undo part of it, to see how its made.?" I think,(not very oftenSmile) I would send a picture to the editor of Beadwork and Bead & Button and ask if they could help you out with what the Pattern was? They are really great about replying to Emails for help.

Now I think, I would Love this in mixture of blues and purples. humm. note to self, Add this to bucket list.Stick out tongue

Good Luck

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS