Subscription Date

This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 21
on Mar 6, 2012 3:16 PM

Could someone please tell me how I find out when my subscription runs out please?  I want to make sure I renew in time.  thank you.

Om Namah Shivaya

http://laviniarosedesigns.blogspot.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,256
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 6, 2012 4:28 PM

Creatrice,

Go to the Magazines on the tool bar of the site. When you put your courser over the word "magazines" you will see "beadwork" click on that, once you have done that a new page will load. now on the right side you will see a box with the word "Account" click on that. On the new page click on "Access your account Information. On the new page there will be a request for your customer number, it is the 8 digit number on the second line of you magazine label. they also want your Zip or postal code on the second line. Now click on "log in"  Now you just need to make one more click for your information, So go ahead and click on "View details"

Done! you should have the information you are seeking.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 21
on Mar 7, 2012 2:24 PM

Smile Yay thank you so much for that.  I needn't have worried I am okay until the JUN/JUL 2013 issue.  I also just notices that on the magazine label it has the same information.   Never noticed that before.

I remembered renewing my subscription early quite a while ago but didn't know where I was at when I did it.

Very helpful knowing how to get into the account area.   Thank you so much Sue.

Om Namah Shivaya

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,256
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 7, 2012 11:00 PM

Your welcome Creatrice, no problem what so ever.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jun 24, 2012 2:20 PM

Accessing account information is ridiculously difficult. I had to hunt up a magazine to find my subscription number. Why should we have to log in 2 different ways. No other website requires this.

I don't understand why, when soliciting for a subscription renewal, you cannot include our subscription expiration date, so that I don't have to go find my account to find out that information so as to be able to decide if I want to accept the renewal offer.

YOU NEED TO MAKE IT EASIER.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,256
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jun 25, 2012 7:18 PM

you can find your subscription expiration on the label of your magazine.

I agree with including the expiration date on the renewal invoice. I got one with this magazine. And I thought to myself, it isn't time yet, is it? I was right I looked at my last magazine and seen that my current subscription runs till Feb/Mar 2013. I find that a little early to tell me that I need to renew if I don't want to miss a magazine.m I will hold off for a couple of months, before I put down my monies. It's just economics, I am on a fixed income, so I don't usually buy things that far in advance it I don't need to.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 21
on Jun 26, 2012 3:12 AM

For me in Australia, Sue, it is a bit different.  The $ value was so good here between our AUD$ and the US$ it was worth renewing in advance.  Saved a wee bit of money that way.    Cool

Om Namah Shivaya

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS