Ad in older issue of Beadwork

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
tpyskacek wrote
on Jan 28, 2012 6:56 PM

I came across a bracelet I like. It's actually an ad for Beading Daily in Beadwork August/Sept 2010 on page 33. I have not been able to locate the pattern on this site. Can anyone help me?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 530
on Jan 29, 2012 10:08 PM

I was going to take a peek at the ad but after going through all my Beadwork mags the August/Sept issue is the only one I don't have for that year. Hopefully someone else can help you out. What company was the ad for?

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jan 30, 2012 5:54 PM

I have the magazine, but on page 33 I don't see an advertizement with a bracelet on it. unless it is the picture of the loom with the bracelet on the loom. Please look again and make sure the issue and page number is correct.

Wait a minute, is it the chain mail? If so go to the top of the page where it says "shop" click on that, once there, do a search for ' chain mail' on the second page you will find the bracelet.

Hope this is it.

Happy Beading!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 786
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jan 30, 2012 6:59 PM

Yep, Sue is right...I just followed her instructions and found the bracelet on the first page of search results...

It is called Japanese 2 by 2 Beaded Chain Maille Bracelet and the tutorial costs $4!

Good luck!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS